Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 25, 2024, 10:29:36 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Need Console Tournament Ideas/Requests  (Read 32119 times)
JeLLITYMe
Sniper

SF guru

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2010, 07:14:14 PM »

you could run whatever you want afterwards. I just wanted to keep the main game current, especially since infinity ward messed up lan pc play Sad.

If you are not doing something to its maximum, why do it?
XBL: JeLLITYMe
Same tag for Steam, Origin, psn etc.
Uptime podcast host:uptime.podomatic.com
Lincoln7
Sniper

What's your favorite planet?? Mine's the sun...

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2010, 09:23:33 PM »

Quick question about the PC tournaments (sorry, I couldn't find the thread): If I don't have the version of the game on my laptop, will the files be available to join a tournament anyway?

Thanks,

Lincoln7
Vulture
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2010, 01:17:50 AM »

you could run whatever you want afterwards. I just wanted to keep the main game current, especially since infinity ward messed up lan pc play Sad.
I was joking. I just remember Toshindin beeing really fun.

Doh! I was logged in as my son when I posted this. [Nacelle]
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2010, 08:38:05 AM »

Quick question about the PC tournaments (sorry, I couldn't find the thread): If I don't have the version of the game on my laptop, will the files be available to join a tournament anyway?

Thanks,

Lincoln7
We will have all patches available on our file server.  We will also have highspeed internet so downloading patches should not be a problem for any game if not on the file server. 

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
330T
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2010, 01:31:59 PM »

Duck Hunt
virt
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2010, 05:34:35 AM »

By the time this LAN comes around, Halo: Reach will be out.  If we can get enough interest, I'd be able to supply an Xbox.
Denied
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2010, 04:22:21 PM »

Lets play some Halo Reach.  My 2cents even though I think this thread was brought back from the dead...March??
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2010, 04:56:13 PM »

Reach has been kicked around but we dont have any copies of the game to run a tourney on and would really need 2 copies, 2 consoles etc so you could do a 2v2

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Denied
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2010, 05:54:40 PM »

I sold my 360 because I have been playing PC games, and I didnt want it sitting around.  I could rent one if we don't find 2 copies.  I don't mind chipping in 6 bucks on a rental to try the game.  Or if anyone has a modded 360....
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2010, 06:59:36 PM »

yep by all means bring your consoles.  But due to lack of experience with Halo Reach, etc we can not provide an official tournament at this time.  But I see no reason attendees can't bring consoles and play the game and even unofficial tournaments.  We usually have an extra TV or projector at the event, so although I can not promise anything, there is a good chance we can set one up for you.

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx