Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin March 28, 2024, 09:42:02 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: BC2 Ports....  (Read 7170 times)
twodavez
« on: March 27, 2010, 10:56:38 PM »

Application: BFBC2 External port: 18390 Internal port: 18390 Protocol: TCP

Application: BFBC2A External port: 18395 Internal port: 18395 Protocol: TCP

Application: BFBC2B External port: 13505 Internal port: 13505 Protocol: TCP

Application: BFBC2C External port: 18395 Internal port: 18395 Protocol: UDP

Application: BFBC2D External port: 80 Internal port: 80 Protocol: TCP/UDP (This port should be forwarded by default)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
• Battlefield : Bad Company 2 router and firewall port information
The information in this article is for the PC platform.

Any ports for Battlefield : Bad Company 2 listed on this page should be opened or forwarded in your router/firewall to allow proper connection to an online server or dedicated server and/or when you want to host an online multiplayer game or application from your computer or local area network (LAN). If you are unsure of how to open or forward ports please check your router/firewall manufacturers web site where you should be able to find a list of frequently asked questions or a knowledge base section, you may also be able to view an online user manual and in the vast majority of cases there will also be online support forums or blogs where you can look at a particular game or application and see whether other users have experienced the same problems, this is often a good way to resolve a port forwarding issue, lots of users with similar computer hardware and internet connections may have experienced the same problem themselves and resolved it through online support forums or blogs, or you can also check the user manual that was supplied with your firewall or router, this should contain precise information that is specific to your router or firewall and should describe the process of opening or forwarding ports in easy to follow guides.

Once you are sure on how to open or forward the ports you can return here and use the port numbers shown here, to bookmark this page simply press CTRL+D, alternatively you can make a note of the required tcp/udp ports now, unless stated otherwise, all the ports listed above must be forwarded. In some cases you may need to open several ports or port ranges, but if they are listed here they are required by the game or application. Some of the ports listed may state that they are for a game or application and there may be a seperate list which must also be forwarded when you are the host of an online game server and some applications, if this is the case, the exact requirements will be listed in the ports section and if the game or application requires additional ports when you are the host of a server it will state it in the list of ports. If there is no information listed for the ports or there is a question mark where the port numbers should be this means that we have so far been unable to verify the router/firewall ports, we are always looking for new information and trying to verify any existing information and welcome any input from people who may own the game or application.

This information is accurate to the best of our knowledge and where possible has been verified with a user manual for the game or application, in some cases the information will come from our web site administrators who have patiently tested and verified it. If you have any difficulties, errors or problems after opening or forwarding the ports you can register with us and send us an email using the Contact Us button on the main menu which will become available when logged in, we will always try to answer any queries and find a solution. We also have the system requirements listed for a growing number of titles so that you can check that your computer meets the minimum requirements, this information should also be available in the user manual that was supplied with the game/application or from the manufacturers web site directly.

All information on this web site is free of charge so feel free to browse around, you can also use our quick find, search, list documents or the alphabetical lists from the main menu to locate a particular game or application.
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2010, 11:48:37 PM »

Yeah that is the ports I opened and even a few more.  But still not able to join.  My only guess is it is not fully nat friendly yet even though the game works fine at home over nat.  Well sorta if someone is already playing and then someone joins it sometimes kicks the other player but can get back in just fine and both can play.

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
Neptune5k
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 04:31:28 PM »

I'm sure this will get resolved in time for the next LAN - its just too bad we couldn't get things rolling last night.  Still had a good time, even though I don't play HoN!
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 08:43:10 PM »

I play HON went it first went closed beta... but haven't played it since... really should try it out though seems like a lot of people like it.

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
Fildy
Camper

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2010, 06:06:53 AM »

I still have those beta keys, I know a lot of people asked me for them at the lan, and it kinda got away from me as far as getting them keys. If you want one you can contact me on here, or any other method you might have of getting ahold of me. I'm sorry if I missed you at teh lan, I really meant to hand them out, I guess I just got consumed in playing. People I know wanted keys were -

Renegade
Cyphis
Also I dont remember his handle but he sat pretty much right behind me at the lan.

I have plenty, so its not a worry, but they will only be needed for a couple days, on march 31st they are going into open beta!!!
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx