Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin May 02, 2024, 12:29:27 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Android Phone Launcher program  (Read 7268 times)
twodavez
« on: October 12, 2012, 06:00:22 PM »

So, I recently took my phone in for repairs (issues with the battery and SD Card), and was informed by the tech that Go Launcher and all GO software/apps aren't very good. I'm not really a fan of the stock Samsung launcher, although i could get used to it if it's going to be the best for me to keep the phone running smooth and to decrease on battery consuption.
I have a Samsung Galaxy SII through Sprint...
Should i just use the stock launcher/messanger system, or is there a good launcher program that i should be using?

Thanks for the feeback!
spyware89
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2013, 05:50:07 PM »

I used Apex launcher on my Samsung Note because I couldn't stand the Samsung touchwiz launcher either. It is pretty lean and customizable.
twodavez
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 01:32:38 PM »

Someone suggested ADW and that's what i've been using since the original post. It's very easy to use and keep the phone pretty quick. It took a little getting used to, but i'm happy i moved away from the"Go" Lancher as it was a much heavier program and really pushed for users to install all their GO products such as the calendar, clock, Text program and others...
shocka
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2013, 04:46:58 PM »

I use SSLauncher and I enjoy it, I couldn't find any other launcher to give me the look I was going for.

Grin
spyware89
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2013, 07:36:24 PM »

LOL shoka, that is a pretty interesting launcher you got there. I have used ADW in the past, idk why I didn't go back to it with my newer phones, I just stumbled on Apex and liked it a lot. A friend of mine uses Nova and loves that too.
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx