Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin May 17, 2024, 03:55:49 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Bodybuilding junkies I need help?  (Read 6219 times)
Modious
« on: April 02, 2009, 02:53:24 AM »

Anyone here take any kind of proteins, creatine, vitamins, and/or more? (Not Steroids or HGH)

Stopped at GNC to look around and compare prices and one of the guys in there told me I should get "GNC Pro PerformanceŽ Whey Isolate 28". Anyone have any light to shine on this?
I weight about 150-160 and i'm 6'0. I'm looking to get up to between 185-200. Can anyone help me?!
Rock8104
l33t

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 01:04:22 PM »

They are always going to  reccommend GNC branded products they make a commish on them.
Do you have a gym? If you do ask them they usually can recommend the best thing for you.

Personally I use Beverly Protine after lifting and runnning.  I never use Creatine Because it just really makes you hold alot of water and look bigger but if that is what your going for it doesnt hurt you. Just make sure you read and only take how much it says.

When my brother was into the body building competitions he was big on the big Fish Oil tabs I never liked them tho. I dont rememver every thing he did but He went over board on the vitamins.

Are you just trying to gain weight or are you trying to be super tone too? Just gaining weight Eat about 5-6 times a day. Lots of protine.

I dont remember everything but If i think of anything I will post it on here.
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx