Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin May 14, 2024, 10:10:53 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Mass Effect 2  (Read 9648 times)
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« on: January 23, 2010, 05:52:40 AM »

Mass Effect 2 for the PC is really good.   I played ME1 on the 360, but this time thought I would try it out on the PC and very glad that I am buying the PC version.  Controls are alot easier, great looking and great playing game.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 05:21:45 PM »

Definitely one of my favorite single player games.  There was a rumor that ME2 was going to have multiplayer but it appears that is not the case so I probably will still get the 360 version.  I normally only buy multiplayer games on the PC.  I like playing my single player games on the couch Smiley

I guess I best head up to GameStop and pre-order.  Prolly going to get the Collectors Edition.  I also need to pre-order Bad Company 2 for the PC.

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 05:44:44 AM »

BEST RPG ever from Bioware.  And bar none the best RPG I have played on PC or console.

This game just kicked ass.   Incredible story, characters, graphics, you name it.

Loved the whole game from start to finish.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Cra2hgirl
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2010, 02:49:42 PM »

Sucks that they didn't make it multi-player. Sad
TinyElvis
l33t

Thank you very much!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2010, 04:36:50 PM »

I may pick it up also....
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2010, 05:01:12 PM »

This type of game lends to being single player much better then multi player.   The story etc is so in depth, with movies , talking to characters etc it would be next to impossible to make it multi.  As we saw back in the Baldurs gate day to get the story etc to work right soon as someone talked to an NPC everyone had to halt and watch the story unfold.  It just didnt work being multi.

ME2 the last 2 hours of the game played out like a watching an interactive movie.  It was just fantastic, and the best I have ever seen an end game done in any game fps, rpg, etc.

Biowarre IMO is the king of RPG's, and I can not wait to see there MMO offering with Star Wars next year.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2010, 05:46:43 PM »

Is the graphics on the PC much better than the 360 or only slightly or about the same?  I prefer to play single player games on the 360 or PS3 when available.

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2010, 09:34:58 PM »

Well I think alot better on the PC and the controls are far superior.   You can play at high res, AA, etc on the PC.  I played it at 1900x1080 and it was beautiful.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx