Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin May 14, 2024, 09:24:25 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Smash Bros Tourney Help  (Read 6806 times)
JeLLITYMe
Sniper

SF guru

View Profile
« on: January 03, 2009, 10:22:34 PM »

You guys have been wonderful for the smash brothers brawl community and I thank you all bunches for it.  I was wondering if there could be a Nexus LAN for just the Smash community, we could have people from all over Ohio (such as Cincinnati, Cbus, Springfield, Akron, etc.). We could have a Pro tourney for the fierce players, and a fun tournament for the Casual Players. We could let some of the Pros do some Money Matches and have some headline matches to let some of the newer players some some serious competition live. Maybe some trivia about Nintendo for non-smash activities. What are your thoughts?

If you are not doing something to its maximum, why do it?
XBL: JeLLITYMe
Same tag for Steam, Origin, psn etc.
Uptime podcast host:uptime.podomatic.com
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2009, 08:46:16 AM »

Sounds good but we would need a large location and equipment for that.  Is possible but would be costly.  A combined event from several lan parties would most likely be the best option for a large event like that as well as commercial backing.  But definitely something to look into.

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
JeLLITYMe
Sniper

SF guru

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 10:27:37 PM »

Well I am trying to gather as many allies as I can to make this happen. I think it would be really good not only for our community, but for gaming in Ohio as well. I fanyone has anything they can contribute, let me know.

If you are not doing something to its maximum, why do it?
XBL: JeLLITYMe
Same tag for Steam, Origin, psn etc.
Uptime podcast host:uptime.podomatic.com
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx