Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin May 10, 2024, 08:08:04 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: DAYTON LAN FEST  (Read 6432 times)
tetsuo
« on: March 07, 2011, 02:29:17 AM »

I sent a message via the contact link within this site, about possibly creating another Dayton Lan Fest or a 3 day lan tournament in Troy, Ohio.
I work at a banquet facility called The Crystal Room, located in Troy Ohio. We would like to reserve 3 days for a console/PC gaming tournament. Ive attended 2 DLF in the past, and the banquet coordinator of The Crystal Room is PC gamer as well, so we have an idea what we are looking for.
I know if this were to happen, a few hundred players will be in attendance.
What we need is a network crew.
Im looking for the crew that hosted Dayton Lan Fest or something quite similar. Ty
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 02:58:35 PM »

You need to contact Action and or Renegade about this.    

Most of the crew that ran DLF are scattered, out of state, out of running lans at this point.  

Several of us that created NeXus were on staff for DLF at the end as well.

My suggestion would be to set up a meeting at the site one evening and we will arrange to get Action (Director), Tiny Elvis (Network), Renegage (Network, Servers) all there to look at the the site, see what we have for power, what will be needed etc.

I will get with Action today and see about getting some email's going regarding this so we can try an setup a meeting time that works for all.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 05:41:39 PM »

I talked to Action he will be outta commission this week but wants me to get in touch with you and see about setting something up next week to come up talk, look at site etc.

So give me a call.

# is in your personal messages on site here.

Renegade

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
tetsuo
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 08:55:08 PM »

Roger. Ill get with teh banquet coordinator, to see what times he has open, so we can all meet. Then i'll call ya.
tetsuo
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 09:55:34 PM »

Good talking with you Renegade. Its sounds as if we may have a MMOLAN( i just made that up) FESTival in the making.
Details TBA!!!!
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx