Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin May 10, 2024, 02:57:12 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: December games to bring  (Read 8454 times)
madcat21
« on: November 11, 2008, 05:33:16 AM »

hey everyone bring your Battleflied 2142 and Frontlines fuel of war.
OOH RAH
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2008, 05:23:22 PM »

And if you have not picked up COD5 yet.  Definitely get it... well worth the money.  I was skeptical because of them going back to WWII but I was pleasantly surprised on how good it is.

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
Cyphis
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2008, 08:37:07 PM »

There is a sweet mini game on COD5 also that is a Zombie house.  Where basically you and whoever joins your game is in a boarded up house where zombies are trying to get in.  You get so much money for each kill and have to buy better weapons and access to other areas of the house and see how many rounds you can last.  Crashgirl, Action and I played this for a couple hours last night and had a blast.

Even though Crashgirl forgot which windows were hers to guard and let in zombies that ate our brains big time....

Cyphis

~ If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.      - C.S. Lewis ~
Cra2hgirl
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2008, 09:34:00 PM »

There is a sweet mini game on COD5 also that is a Zombie house.  Where basically you and whoever joins your game is in a boarded up house where zombies are trying to get in.  You get so much money for each kill and have to buy better weapons and access to other areas of the house and see how many rounds you can last.  Crashgirl, Action and I played this for a couple hours last night and had a blast.

Even though Crashgirl forgot which windows were hers to guard and let in zombies that ate our brains big time....

What he means is that he said, "hey get away from my window"  and then neglected to guard it and watch my back.   Tongue But, it's all good... we forgave him even though zombies munched on us for lunch.  Grin
Cyphis
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2008, 01:35:42 AM »

Except for the fact that I wasn't talking to you.....I was talking to Action.

Cyphis

~ If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.      - C.S. Lewis ~
Cra2hgirl
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2008, 02:39:44 PM »

Except for the fact that I wasn't talking to you.....I was talking to Action.

Sure...  Grin.   Tongue

They did a great job with the co-op mode. We need a fourth though.  Anyone want to join us in the co-op missions, maybe tonight after 8pm?
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx