Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin May 10, 2024, 03:52:33 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Far Cry 2  (Read 8495 times)
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« on: November 26, 2008, 03:53:54 AM »

Anyone have Far Cry 2 for the PC or 360?  I just saw an add for $20 off of Far Cry 2 for the 360 and was thinking about grabing a copy but was not sure to get the PC or console version?  I guess my question would be does it require very highend hardware for the PC version?  And is the multiplayer on the PC any good?  Or should I just get the 360 version for the story, etc.

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2008, 06:31:01 AM »

pc version broght my PC to its knees and the laptop barely pushing 30 fps.

The multi on the PC dunno about, its ok looking on the PC but was not grabbing my attention on the story line thought COD 5 was better.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Cyphis
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2008, 03:53:30 PM »

Action, I think you just want more gamer points for your 360!!!  Hehe  j/k    Tongue

Cyphis

~ If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.      - C.S. Lewis ~
Cra2hgirl
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2008, 04:19:14 PM »

Action, I think you just want more gamer points for your 360!!!  Hehe  j/k    Tongue

Ashley racked up over 100 Gp on Lips last night... I could tell he was drooling at sight of all those points.  LOL j/k honey.
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2008, 07:10:42 PM »

LMAO.  I do not know really why but it is a pleasant sight to see when an achievement notice pops up.  I know we all can admit to it.  Its an odd thing as techinically it is not that big of a deal but we still grin wildly when we see the achievement popups.

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
cytog64
Camper

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2008, 02:05:59 AM »

http://forum.lanohio.com/index.php/topic,3321.0.html

It has been great for multiplayer game. The single player leaves one feeling a little disappointed.

gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx