Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin May 10, 2024, 12:17:33 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Cookout/Picnic Event  (Read 19917 times)
Rune
Camper

Bringer of Brightslap

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2009, 11:21:29 PM »

depends on where it is...and what kinds of fields/courts there are.

I'm back. Kinda. Maybe. Been sleep since Nexus LAN 3.
Cyphis
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2009, 02:51:28 PM »

Delco is a really nice park right there by Dorothy and Woodman.  However, if I remember right, they only have two pavillions that have BBQ pits.  So unless everything is cooked already, we may have to fight for a spot.

Cyphis

~ If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.      - C.S. Lewis ~
Cra2hgirl
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2009, 08:29:44 PM »

There is a park in Kettering that has several shelters/grills and has volleyball nets already set up.  If I remember correctly, it had a playground close to the shelters for kids, but also had room that we could set up cornhole.  I will just have to drive there and see if I can find it.  But, in the meantime, please keep the suggestions coming.
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2009, 11:07:17 PM »

Hi everyone,

Due to scheduling conflicts for some for May, we have decided to postpone the picnic until later this summer and after the next LAN.  So May 2nd Picnic has been canceled.

If you have any ideas for the picnic later this summer, feel free to reply to this thread.

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
Infamousd
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2009, 03:03:29 PM »

Lemme know if you guys have it in  Northern Kentucky.   Tongue

I didn't realize you were from N. Kentucky.  How far over the border are you?  We're about 45 minutes away from Cincy. 

sorry been awhile since I was on.  I live in Independence KY.  Smiley
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx