Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin March 29, 2024, 03:08:51 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Staff: Thanks!  (Read 16264 times)
Dreyvas
« on: October 24, 2010, 05:05:39 PM »

Just wanted to give a big shout out to Action, Cra2hgirl, RedDog, and all the other awesome staffers that made this event possible. Hope to see you all next time, happy fragging.
PaInGoD
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2010, 05:47:49 PM »

I wanna thank the staff also. This was my first LAN and it was SWEET! I really appreciate all the hard work and effort to make the LAN work for everyone!  Everything from check in, snacks, event setup, etc... Massive props for the UT 2K4 Tourney.  This is how I think the LAN gaming experience is meant to be. Fast paced and fragtacular. Also want to say thanks to Denied for managing the SC2 event.  To the unsung heroes - keep the faith.

Cheers,
PaInGoD
Cra2hgirl
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2010, 08:38:30 PM »

Thanks everyone that came to the LAN.  It was great to see some familiar faces and meeet some new folks too. It was a lot of fun, and I got to meet some of the people that I "see" on BC2. Smiley  

Will post pics and a list of the winners in the next day or so.
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2010, 08:53:35 PM »

Thanks everyone, much appreciated! I am glad you all joined in and had a good time.
The tournaments were definitely intense which I really enjoy.  

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
Plague
Sniper

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2010, 09:15:09 PM »

Yes, very fun LAN. I spent alot of it fixing a computer, but still had a good time through out. Grats to all the staff for putting on a great time for all.
virt
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2010, 11:25:31 PM »

Yeah, great job once again guys. Smiley  I'm glad I got to make it out to this one.  Great tournies over all and I had a great time. Next time I hope to have some friends come out with me.
cheatch
Camper

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2010, 02:23:45 AM »

Ya, that lan was really fun, keep up the great work!
Infamousd
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2010, 02:40:51 PM »

As always you guys put on a great LAN. Thanks a ton!
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2010, 06:15:58 PM »

I also want to take this time to thank Denied to running the Star Craft 2 Tourney for us. I am not experience enough with Star Craft to properly run it and I am so glad he offered to help.  Thanks again!

[TC] Action
=[TN]= Venus_Wong
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2010, 12:07:17 AM »

I want to get my voice in here and say thanks for the good times. The UT2K4 Instagib action was great. I had fun and it was good to see fellow gamers.

=[TN]= Venus_Wong
mohawkmike
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2010, 01:29:12 AM »

I would like to thank the staff as well and especially Action for all of the accomodations and over all hospitality shown towards not just the www.cincifrag.com guys, but ALL of the attendees.

I wanna thank the staff also. This was my first LAN and it was SWEET!

NeXus LAN VIII was a pretty darn good LAN to be your first PaInGoD. Glad you enjoyed  Grin

P.S. - The Cincifrag event coverage video of NeXus LAN VIII should be done by next week (11/5/2010). I'll keep ya posted.
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2010, 08:38:13 AM »

Thanks Mike, glad you came out and had a good time.  Thanks again for running the rock paper sissors tourney.

[TC] Action
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx