Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 29, 2024, 02:09:31 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I was wondering..  (Read 13896 times)
Davis
« on: June 17, 2008, 06:19:46 PM »

Hey NeXus! considering that I know for a fact that you guys are new to the LANs business and etc. I was wondering if you guys are looking for some staff for graphics designing such as banners and ADs etc.and possibly even web design. I'm not like a large business owner just a person trying to find a base to start from. Since you guys are still new hopefully you are looking for a graphics designer. Put in some thoughts, it would be cool being apart of this community that could easily be made big. Thanks
TinyElvis
l33t

Thank you very much!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 06:36:08 PM »

You may want to check with Action and/or Crashgirl. They do the website development and also graphics work. At least they would have the best info to pull from. As far as a Graphics work interest, right now, as far as I know, besides the current setup of things, we don't have anything like that. Whether or not that changes in the future, is undetermined at this time.
Davis
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 10:05:31 PM »

Where would I be able to get some contact information from them?
Jpwinkis
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2008, 11:32:36 PM »

Was I the only one that felt insaulted by "i know for a fact you guys are new to the Lan buisness"?
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 12:29:45 AM »

NeXus might be new but the crew running it have been attending LAN's and running them for 5-15 years in most cases some longer.

You can send an email to webmaster@nexuslan.org to get in touch with Action our web dev.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Modious
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2008, 02:22:14 AM »

Im sure his intentions are good and he didnt mean to offend anyone.
Do you mind if you could showcase your work to everyone?
Davis
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2008, 02:36:13 AM »

Well I'm sorry. All I wanted to do was help,  Huh I'm new to knowing LANs and only know the ones popular world wide. And considering I don't live in Ohio and its like a local thing I don't know your backgrounds perfect inch by inch. Sorry if you took it so personally and I didn't really mean to say it
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2008, 03:54:56 AM »

Hi Davis,

No worries at all.  As everyone mentioned I am the web developer and the site is no where near static, it is entirely written in PHP.  But as a web designeer/programmer with my own company now for 10 years, I understand how it is starting out so I can appreciate your effort.  Do you do any PHP coding?

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
Davis
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2008, 04:33:21 AM »

Actually no I do not know PHP coding. But I am very interested in what else you have to offer for me to be here.
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx