Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin March 28, 2024, 11:45:32 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Pancake & Sausage Breakfast  (Read 42630 times)
twodavez
« on: March 29, 2012, 02:17:01 PM »

Breakfast is Served!     Breakfast is Served!     Breakfast is Served!     Breakfast is Served!     Breakfast is Served!     Breakfast is Served!If there is enough interest, i will be serving a Pancake & Sausage breakfast sunday morning at the LAN. Breakfast will start around 8:30 and end at 10:00.
For just $5 you can get all you can eat pancakes and up to two sausage patties.
I will be donationg a portion of the profits back to the LAN, so not only are you getting a good breakfast that you didn't have to drive to McDonald's for, you're supporting the LAN.
Please let me know if you are interested so that i can ensure i have enough supplies for everyone.

Between Pizza for dinner and Pancakes & Sausage for Breakfast, you won't ever have to leave your PC!

So far i've got: 20
Renegade
Rock8104 +2
Action
TinyElvis
Murphyslaw
JPWinkis
Lineshot
JOOOOOOOOOOO
Plague +1
Heffernan – Maybe?
Rock
sideout +1
X-Infinity-Zero
nick_Wic
Angrypirate
Uroboch
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 05:00:34 PM »

Count me in!   Means I dont have to stop on my way back to the lan in the morning.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Rock8104
l33t

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 06:05:43 PM »

Count my 3 people in. Thanks for doing this it is a great idea. I think coffee would be nice too. Let me know if I should bring my coffee maker.
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 07:03:43 PM »

If I can get my butt out of bed early enough, count me in.

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
TinyElvis
l33t

Thank you very much!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2012, 11:22:03 PM »

Hey TwoDavez, I loved your pancakes and sausages at the LanOC. Looking forward to partaking in some more myself here!
twodavez
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2012, 12:30:35 PM »

Count my 3 people in. Thanks for doing this it is a great idea. I think coffee would be nice too. Let me know if I should bring my coffee maker.

From what i'm hearing from Renegade, power shouldn't be a big issue. So, if you'd like me to start your coffee and wouldn't mind sharing, go ahead and bring your coffee maker. I'd be happy to get it going if you showed me how to do it. I don't drink the stuff. When you see me up and chipper at 8 am, that's just how i roll with no added chemicals. It's a gift and a curse!  Grin
I might even have some foam cups that i could bring, but i'm not sure what people like in it, so bring your own cream/sugar if you require it.

Ha ha, maybe i could invest my profits back into the "Business" and buy a coffee maker for these events. I bet if i had fresh coffee the whole event, people would drink that instead of bawls or Mt. Dew...  Undecided
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2012, 01:22:27 PM »

When I said should not be a problem I meant for the items you asked about.   I know we have 1 spare outlet in the kitchen that I was going to put your 2 items on, I am not sure about more outlets so lets plan on just your stuff.   I do no know how much a coffee maker uses to be honest.    At that time in the morning alot less power being used from PC's off, or in hibernation etc, but I still dont want to be poping circuits.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2012, 08:37:01 PM »

When I said should not be a problem I meant for the items you asked about.   I know we have 1 spare outlet in the kitchen that I was going to put your 2 items on, I am not sure about more outlets so lets plan on just your stuff.   I do no know how much a coffee maker uses to be honest.    At that time in the morning alot less power being used from PC's off, or in hibernation etc, but I still dont want to be poping circuits.
Ah darn I was looking forward to coffee too. Guess I still may have to stop at mcds...

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
Rock8104
l33t

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2012, 04:28:38 AM »

The coffee maker will use up such little power it will not even be noticed. I could run it back in the kitchen if needed.
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2012, 12:23:50 PM »

The average coffee maker uses as much or more then a PC uses, on average 800 watts.  All of the outlets in the kitchen are used an run out to the PC's.   We have 1 outlet we did not use last time in the whole place.   I am ok with it just if we pop a breaker etc it goes back off.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Heffernan
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2012, 01:32:36 PM »

there is also an outside cooking area,  Hope the weather is good.
twodavez
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2012, 08:10:21 PM »

there is also an outside cooking area,  Hope the weather is good.

I'd assume it's on the same circuit but if not, you could stick the coffee machine out there!  Tongue
Murphyslaw
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2012, 04:57:37 PM »

Put me down for the breakfast, this sounds great.
Jpwinkis
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2012, 08:18:26 PM »

The pancakes were really good at LAN OC, though a few people and I thought you may want to try a different brand of sausage though as it was not the best. Or, just scrap the sausage and do 1 piece of bacon.
twodavez
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2012, 09:02:36 PM »

The pancakes were really good at LAN OC, though a few people and I thought you may want to try a different brand of sausage though as it was not the best. Or, just scrap the sausage and do 1 piece of bacon.

You're only one of two people that i heard didn't like the sausage. Everyone else raved about it... So either they were just being nice, or your sausage expectancy is too high for $5  Kiss

Plus you came at the tail end of the shift, so maybe you're were a little softer than they were before they sat for an hour waiting on you to eat them.
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx