Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 28, 2024, 08:44:19 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: War Z stories  (Read 4265 times)
Ogre
Sniper

View Profile
« on: November 05, 2012, 10:16:13 PM »

I started this because I ad a aggravating experience today playing. Ran solo into nearby town with no upplies or weapons, figureI'd give it a shot and see if its do-able. Gotinto town found a couple supplies and got sideswiped by zombies. I then found a truck to jump onto but with no weapons, I threw out a help message. I only did this cause I heard zombie grunting and gunshots nearby. Well eventually two players found me in the truck, dispatched the zombies and I thanked them. I then proceeded to a building to find a decnt amount of supplies and TWO mossberg shotguns. The players were still in the area so I asked them to meet outside the building as I found something to give them in return for helping me. I dropped the first mossberg at their feet  and as soon as I went to drop the second they killed me. Seriously WTF and I was being nice. I could have just turned around and blew their heads of and took their loot.  Moral of the story. someone is kind to you keep an eye on them regardless.
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx