Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin March 28, 2024, 04:52:40 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: greenman gaming  (Read 23344 times)
Ronster
l33t

View Profile
« on: November 17, 2015, 11:33:37 PM »

ok so first and last time I will ever buy a game from them again. ordered star wars and did not receive my code for the game instead I got were sorry but we ran out of keys to give out please accept our apology and we will send you your key on the 19th instead. well screw you gmg.
Ronster
l33t

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2015, 12:05:18 AM »

their forums on gmg for this game is getting pretty bad everyone asking for a refund because they basically lied to everyone will be interesting to see what happens to gmg because of this if anything happens at all.
code
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2015, 12:33:17 AM »

dang,  that sucks to hear.

Ive been getting my keys lately from http://www.cdkeys.com/   so far 2 out of 2 been great.
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2015, 02:55:57 AM »

I have bought from them for years never an issue, and will continue to as everyone has a issue at some time in running a company.   Got Fallout 4 key days before release.

They knew of the issue and sent out emails DAYS ahead of time to tell people about the issue and how they were resolving it.  They didnt hide anything didnt make people call an ask where is key etc.  They fessed up.  Props to them for that alot of other places would not of done that.

Yes there is an issue, and I called them and they were cut on the allocated keys for some reason that's the issue.

They are offering refunds to anyone the key is not sent to yet.  So just get a refund and go an buy it for the full 60.00.

Me personally a couple days is not going to kill me on a game that I saved 15.00 on.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Ronster
l33t

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2015, 03:44:09 AM »

yea well guess I'm one of the unlucky ones cause I didn't get that email until today. and ive been trying to cancel my order all day with no luck support got back to me once and was like sorry but or well. canrt find a number to call to speak to a real person neither. I will never preorder from them again they lost my business for sure
Ronster
l33t

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2015, 04:01:15 AM »

Hello Ronster180

We are seeing an increase in customer support requests currently and we are unable to respond to your request as quickly as we would like.

We apologise for the delay, your request will be reviewed as soon as possible. Please do not open any new tickets regarding the same issue.

Kind regards,

Green Man Gaming Customer Service
 this is all I got from them like 6 hours ago
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2015, 03:31:32 PM »

Eh like I said 1 bad issue not going to cause me to stop buying when I have bought from them for years on end with 0 issues.

Yea so they had an issue with the keys coming in on time or what ever the issue was they are dealing with it and 2 days is not going to kill anyone, and I was on the fence on this game anyway so 45.00 vs 60.00 worth it.

I am surprised you got it thru GmG since the only way to get the pre-order DLC is thru Origin for that one map.   Everyone else has to wait 30 days to get that map.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2015, 07:26:58 PM »

I got my key from GmG only 1 day late, not that big of a deal imo.

And they gave me 30% off site wide I can use of the season pass for Star Wars.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2015, 09:44:19 PM »

WOW what a complete piece of shit this game is.  It just crashes to desktop over an over on 2 different machines for me.    I fucking HATE EA.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Sideout
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2015, 10:45:22 PM »

I played mine just fine.  But I ordered from Origin and had it preloaded.  Havent had one crash
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2015, 10:59:53 PM »

Key code is origin.  Loaded from Origin, launched from Origin etc but yea so far it's shit.  Im not the only one there are post on ea support with issues, and they have recommended solutions but they do not work.  Typical BS from launch games

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Ronster
l33t

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2015, 02:47:59 AM »

I got my refund and bought from origin running just fine just another reason I'm glad I switched
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2015, 02:52:51 AM »

Crashing has ZERO to do with where you got the key the game still loads and runs from Origin.   

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2015, 05:11:14 PM »

It's working now, dunno what the deal was.  Some patch loaded today when I opened Origin.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Sideout
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2015, 06:45:48 PM »

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2015/11/star-wars-battlefront-suffers-immortal-player-glitch/

Probably related to this.
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx