Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin March 29, 2024, 08:16:16 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Monitor limit at 32"?  (Read 9900 times)
killermouze
« on: February 16, 2016, 07:11:52 PM »

Sooooooo, I made an account here a year or two ago and am considering going to my first lan in Dayton.

Anyways, I was reading "What to bring" and it says monitors are limited to 32". Mine is a 34" (Acer Predator X34) and I sold my old smaller one =/. Would this okay?

I guess I could just bring my laptop, but what's a high-end desktop with lots of pretty lights and a ridiculously unnecessary cooling system for if not to show it off to other nerds =].
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2016, 07:44:11 PM »

You should be ok, but i would suggest taking a seat in either row B or F those are the straight 6' tables and that kinda monitor would work best there to avoid any issues.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
killermouze
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2016, 07:54:38 PM »

Sweet Thanks, just switched to row B. It'll be nice meeting everyone! Haven't been to a proper LAN party since 2009. Wow that's embarrassing. 
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx