Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin May 11, 2024, 07:02:03 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: MANHUNT 2 FOR PC AO RATIGN!!  (Read 6183 times)
Jpwinkis
Sniper

View Profile
« on: November 07, 2009, 09:28:47 PM »

Article here: http://www.gamepro.com/article/news/212819/downloadable-ao-rated-manhunt-2-coming-to-pc-this-week/

buy it here for $29.95 http://www.direct2drive.com/8339/product/Buy-Manhunt-2-Download?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=CPC&utm_campaign=D2D&_cmpid=d2d360&gclid=CNCBho_q-Z0CFUlo5QodmSEWpA&esvtk_s=bgss

Anyone getting this? Really want it but not sure how good the port is.
Renegade passed this info on to me.

Jpwinkis
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 03:24:08 PM »

Ok, i happend to get a look at the game, its a port. You cant change your controlls. You get style 1 or 2, which is either wsad or the arrow keys. That upset me because I hate ctrl for sneak, its to far over in my opion. Moving the mouse to the left and right turns you but up and down does nothing so you cant look above you or at the ground which I didnt like either. Not sure if you have to wait to get a gun to look up and down. Definatly not worth a 30 dollar price tag after 2 years with ps2 graphics. I saulute Rockstar for putting out this Adults only copy but to late and to pricey for a bad port. Maybe Ill dig out my Xbox controller and see if i can bind the buttons to the controlls or something. Or put up with the controlls on the keyboard Im forced to use. (Ive dont see why you cant have a text file that says Controlls that you could edit to change that? Thats the big kicker that always upsets me, something so simple to fix IMO) Apparntly its Port week with the launch of Modern Ported Warfare 2 LOL
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx