Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin May 17, 2024, 03:22:04 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New record for me in BC2  (Read 10519 times)
Cra2hgirl
« on: April 22, 2010, 03:24:16 AM »

I just got 42 consecutive kills in a tank.  Helps that I had two people repairing and I was in a pretty good spot, but weeeeeee, that was fun.

Oh, and no, I was not spawn camping... it was rush.
Cyphis
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 12:42:45 PM »

As I said from day one of the Beta....there are just too many vehicles on the maps.

But, it is relatively easy to blow up a tank, so kudos!!

Cyphis

~ If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.      - C.S. Lewis ~
Cra2hgirl
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 12:45:27 PM »

I agree, it's not too difficult to blow up a tank.  I dont' mind the tanks, but I hate the maps with the airplanes.  If you're good at flying, you definitely have an advantage.  But, the game STILL ROCKS!
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2010, 09:47:30 AM »

As I said from day one of the Beta....there are just too many vehicles on the maps.

But, it is relatively easy to blow up a tank, so kudos!!

I would not say too many.  Not more than BF2 or BF2142.  Actually might be less especially on most maps.

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
Cyphis
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2010, 06:18:45 PM »

Ok Crashgirl.....I picked up the game finally, sent you a friend invite, but now you aren't playing?  Where's the badass medic when I need her?   Roll Eyes

Cyphis

~ If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.      - C.S. Lewis ~
Cra2hgirl
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2010, 07:39:15 PM »

Ok Crashgirl.....I picked up the game finally, sent you a friend invite, but now you aren't playing?  Where's the badass medic when I need her?   Roll Eyes

had my toes in the water, ass in the sand, not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand....

But, we are back in town now.  Ready when you are. Smiley
Cyphis
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2010, 08:56:50 PM »

BRING IT!!!!   Grin Grin Grin

Cyphis

Cra2hgirl
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2010, 09:16:51 PM »

What about Friday or Saturday night?
Cyphis
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2010, 02:20:33 PM »

Maybe Saturday night.  It depends on how quickly I can get the front room completed and ready for the new flooring we are getting put in.  We'll have to play it by ear.

Cyphis

gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx