Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin May 21, 2024, 11:04:35 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Fear 2 Single Player demo  (Read 9070 times)
Jpwinkis
Sniper

View Profile
« on: January 23, 2009, 03:40:03 AM »

It came out today, grab it off steam or your favorite site to get demos such as fileshack.com or fileplanet.com Im downloading now.
Modious
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 03:48:09 AM »

Steam is the easiest and fastest in my opinion. Surprisingly I ran it at 1680x1050 with everything off getting around 30-40fps avg.
Any idea when they're going to release the multiplayer demo?
AceNightBlade
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 07:40:41 PM »

heh i love watching videos on youtube of people getting scared to death while playing.

like this one Cheesy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3JDXXTl0UE&feature=related
this demo freaked me out too.
Modious
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 09:28:22 PM »

Yea, It startled me alot. Not sure when to shoot since everything is flashing and you see ghosts and stuff. Tops Doom 3 in scariness in my opinion.
Cyphis
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2009, 02:26:18 PM »

Doom 3 was horrible.  Every room was the same.  Dark, with maybe a flashing light here and there....and then...pop....out comes the baddie.

Yawn.  The Original Fear was very well done as a single player game.  The multiplayer was lacking however.  Hopefully, they take care of the multiplayer in this one.

Cyphis

~ If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.      - C.S. Lewis ~
Fax
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2009, 04:33:38 PM »

I played the demo for a short while and am looking forward to playing the single player campaign soon.
I thought the multiplayer from F.E.A.R. was great for deathmatch.
Hopefully they add some more modes for multiplayer.
The Co-op Warfare was a badass Co-op mod for up to 50 people in a co-operative fashion.

Scissor cutting someone's legs while they try to gun you down = win.
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx