Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin May 05, 2024, 05:28:45 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Call of Duty World At War w/key possibly interested in trade  (Read 9302 times)
Bowflexing
« on: February 09, 2012, 11:55:53 PM »

so im selling Call of duty world at war with key, its the collectors edition,the plastic case the game came in was stolen by a very unfortunate thief who didn't get the CD or key, i just have the Tin box,CD, and the key with manual. i have replaced the plastic CD case for the CD itself,the canteen/flask that was with was stolen too. Last time i ran the cd it worked fine,not sure how it is now,i do not have any means of testing it at the moment cause my computer is taken apart  with no OS. I'm looking for either 20 dollars or will trade for a USE-ABLE World of Warcraft game-time card. shoot me a text or call at 9three7 2one9 9seven75 ty name is Eoin (Owen)
twodavez
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 03:27:40 AM »

I thought i remember linking my key to my email when i installed this game...

SPAM? 1st post and it's selling something that i'm not sure can actually be sold and used. It's like buying a Steam game CD with Key at a garage sale, the key is linked to your account already.

I may be wrong, but just a warning if i'm not...
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 09:45:12 PM »

Its not spam.   He called the store looking for a place to sell used PC games.    WaW is just a key no email that I know of.     Biggest issue is if the selling person keeps the key or sells it more then once really.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
twodavez
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 12:42:26 AM »

Its not spam.   He called the store looking for a place to sell used PC games.    WaW is just a key no email that I know of.     Biggest issue is if the selling person keeps the key or sells it more then once really.

Ok, sorry, you can never be to careful with posts sellling stuff these days. Especially since it was you're first post.

Best of luck Bowflexing, hope to maybe see you the the Lan in April!
Bowflexing
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2012, 02:20:52 AM »

Ha yeah its all good, since im a member i kinda went through some forums and gained interest cause my old schools principle always invited me to lans at mound street when i went there.so ive been thinking about coming to the one thats currently coming up
Bowflexing
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2012, 03:18:41 AM »

the key is not hooked up to any email,on it i only played it for solo zombies when i had no internet,but it already was sold.
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx