Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin May 05, 2024, 07:53:43 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: CORSAIR DOMINATOR 12GB!(6x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800 1600MHz TR3X6G1600C8D 2 FOR 1  (Read 5992 times)
brock45005
« on: September 13, 2012, 01:34:58 AM »

Hello, I am brand new to the forum and just here to get ride of my BRAND NEW open box Corsair Dominator Ram which is 6 modules at 2Gb a piece!

This is 2 kits of SIX 2GB modules (two packs of 3 modules, two for the price of one). I had memory that was defective and returned it to Corsair and got these kits back in return as the replacement. I instead bought new memory and never used this replacement so its brand new (im impatient lol)! The package was opened to verify contents but again was never used in a system. This memory has a LIFETIME warranty on it through Corsair manufacturer and Corsair does a great job of replacing it if anything goes wrong.  Shocked Shocked

I would like to atleast sell these for 75 dollars for BOTH sets, please email me and let me know if your interest at brockscraiglist@yahoo.com or call/text me at 937-207-1113 thanks Cheesy

Main features:

Model: TR3X6G1600C8D
    Type: 240-Pin DDR3
    Capacity: 6GB (3x2GB)  two of them! so 12GB total
    Speed: DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800)
    Timings: 8-8-8-24
    CAS Latency: 8
    Voltage: 1.65V
    Heat spreader: Yes
    Warranty: Lifetime through Corsair manufacturer!
    Recommended use: High performance or Gaming Memory
    Features: Three matched 2GB modules for use in high performance
                      Intel Core i7 Triple Channel systems
                      Outrageously fast 1600MHz performance
                      Ultra-low 8-8-8-24 latency
                      Intel XMP (Extreme Memory Profile) Support
    Compatible with Intel Core i7 series CPU for Intel X58 Motherboard

I would like to atleast sell these for 75 dollars for BOTH sets, please email me and let me know if your interest at brockscraiglist@yahoo.com
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx