Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin May 16, 2024, 06:36:31 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Diablo II -- New things  (Read 14253 times)
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« on: July 04, 2008, 08:19:21 AM »

Some of you might already know this, but I just started playing again after several years and I am finding all kinds of new things and information.  Did you know there are many unique drops and mobs and hunts when playing on battlenet... It is WoW-like.  There is even a Diablo clone that spawns on certain servers.  I highly suggest doing some readon on diabloii.net or other diablo forums.  Alot of neat things since I last played that is for sure.  Note all new/neat features are only available while playing on battlenet.

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
TinyElvis
l33t

Thank you very much!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 04:05:06 PM »

I too have hopped back in. It is wierd running the fairly low-end graphics now. Overall, I remember what I missed about it so much. The constantly changing maps, AI, etc... Looking forward to the D3.
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 05:43:57 PM »

Level up to 22 and hold that is where we are at just at the beginning of chap 3.   Then we can schedule a time with Action, Crash, Cyphis, you and I to all play thru chap 3 together.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
TinyElvis
l33t

Thank you very much!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2008, 06:50:31 PM »

No problem. Right now I believe I am at 16 or 17. Mage running Frost. 'Sexybooger' is my name....
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2008, 06:52:29 PM »

Level up to 22 and hold that is where we are at just at the beginning of chap 3.   Then we can schedule a time with Action, Crash, Cyphis, you and I to all play thru chap 3 together.
Also make sure your char is on Battlenet on the Expansion Ladder.  And as mentioned do not do any quests in chapter 3 and char level 22 then we can all play together.  You can play other characters of course but please keep one character at that level and chapter.  Currently I use a Druid to play with everyone.

[TC] Action
Ruskerdax
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2008, 01:05:59 AM »

I've just started playing the Eastern Sun mod for Diablo II, and I like it a lot more than the vanilla version. The combat is much more challenging, the skills are balanced and diverse, and much of the mechanics involving item drops, gold, runes, and other elements have been completely overhauled. It allows for a lot more variance in the way characters are played (melee Necromancers??) and includes a system for crafting custom items. If it sounds interesting you should check it out. I haven't found a hack to play it on a private 'battle.net' shard, but it probably works fine over TCP/IP and Hamachi.
Rock8104
l33t

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2009, 12:09:42 AM »

So D2 havnt played that in a while if anyone is still on i might play.
Rock8104
l33t

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2009, 01:27:32 PM »

OK All I reinstalled Last night. Who wants to play? Ill Start new chars and go throught slow or make a Baal Team I dont care...
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2009, 04:45:26 PM »

Maybe we can do a weekend game night with it.  What sucks is Blizzard deletes your chars after 90 days. 

[TC] Action
Cyphis
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2009, 02:18:01 AM »

What sucks even more is you can still only play in 800x600.  ICK!!

Cyphis

~ If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.      - C.S. Lewis ~
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2009, 04:37:20 AM »

Yeah dropping to 8x6 on LCD's really makes them look like shit.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx