Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin May 05, 2024, 03:23:57 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: If you pre-ordered L4D2...  (Read 9826 times)
Cra2hgirl
« on: October 27, 2009, 02:36:44 PM »

Don't forget you get early access to the demo starting today!!!
Jpwinkis
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 12:26:37 AM »

Uh, its not unlocking on mine? You sure, cause I saw your post at work and rushed home to try it.
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 01:05:17 AM »

This Steam Community Thread on the topic of the Left 4 Dead 2 early demo access indicates the demo has been delayed and it looks like it's now due at 2:00 am EDT tomorrow. There are over 7000 comments in that thread, each one seemingly more irate than the last. Thanks Voodoo Extreme.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Cra2hgirl
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 02:30:17 AM »

Grrr! Well, yesterday it said it was today.   I was looking forward to playing tonight too.
Jpwinkis
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2009, 05:06:24 AM »

This Steam Community Thread on the topic of the Left 4 Dead 2 early demo access indicates the demo has been delayed and it looks like it's now due at 2:00 am EDT tomorrow. There are over 7000 comments in that thread, each one seemingly more irate than the last. Thanks Voodoo Extreme.

Go figure, they always F*** the releases up being on team, I remeber this for last time I waited for L4d 1 demo.
Cra2hgirl
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2009, 06:48:38 PM »

The forum says  they are getting close... hmm, wonder if it will even be released today?
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2009, 12:42:57 AM »

Its up now...  and am downloading.  I feel silly but I did not know you could pre-load it.  Doh!  But its not download too slow after all. Might get at least an hour in later tonight.

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
Cra2hgirl
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2009, 02:58:52 PM »

For those that played the demo, what'd you think?

Jpwinkis
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2009, 03:16:31 PM »

For those that played the demo, what'd you think?

It was basicly what Left 4 Dead 1 should of been. When I first started playing and saw basicy the same shotgun and Uzi you started with in L4d1 I was upset thinking great they are going shaft the player on weapons (left 4 dead had 6 weapons, thats awful. Pistol, 2 shotguns, uzi, m4, and m14). But it was nice to see they had a variety of new weapons, with about 4 shotguns total, 2 from the old game (pump and auto) then a chrome pump that im not sure if the damage is better but it has 8 rounds like other pump, and a 10 round Spas12. I didnt like that the melee weapon takes over your pistol slot, so i just keep with the pistol. The adrenline is junk in my opion and the defib paddles are nice to bring back a dead player instead of waiting to resuce them. They give you alot of nades and pills throught the map. I hope they still have even more weapons not in the demo and that it is much longer with diffrent objectives besides go here, and hit this button that makes zombies come at you for 5 minutes and then move on.
Fildy
Camper

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2009, 06:12:33 AM »

Same shit with the actual game release, here it is almost 1:30 EST and the game still hasn't been released. Kind of annoying for those of us who want to play the game. West coast players however should be able to play the game before Monday end's (their time), but I'll have to wait till almost 3am the next day, which is kinda of dumb. Not much I can do about it now. Other than wait of course  Angry
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx