Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin May 05, 2024, 10:00:29 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Borderlands  (Read 10415 times)
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« on: October 31, 2009, 03:57:40 PM »

Borderlands = Kicks ass game!

End of Line.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Rock8104
l33t

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2009, 10:06:04 PM »

It is awesome game... Problem is too broke to buy that and MW2
Jpwinkis
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2009, 02:42:47 AM »

It is awesome game... Problem is too broke to buy that and MW2
Why would you want to buy MW2?
Cyphis
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 02:06:11 PM »

I agree.  Borderlands is serioulsy addictive.  It's fun and I look forward to playing this co-op.

But yeah, MW2 sounds like a waste with all the damage they have done to any kind of Multiplayer/LAN play.

Cyphis

~ If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.      - C.S. Lewis ~
Rock8104
l33t

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2009, 02:20:04 PM »

I play Console a lot. And they haven't ruined that. I don't plan on getting the PC version. I still think someone will make a crack to be able to do LAN with it within the first few weeks.
Infamousd
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2009, 04:21:13 PM »

Borderlands is a great game, but it fails on the PC because of the "console port-ness" the Devs left in the boxed product. IMHO

Enter the gamer community!

If you feel the same way as I do, that is to say the game does not feel like a PC game right out of the box, you can go-to this thread to find out wonderful tweaks to the game .ini files. What's not mentioned on the first page however is that a bug in the game engine over writes those files periodically, so you have to make them read only to keep any changes you made. That being said enjoy!

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/PC_Tweaks   Grin

edit: new web site for list of tweaks. Smiley
Cra2hgirl
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2009, 04:29:47 PM »

I didn't really get the game at first, but now I am starting to really like it. I like the how the skill trees are set up and the different abilities, but I don't really like the navigation with the compass.  I wish you could walk with the map open...but then I usually have issues with navigation in most games (except I love Diablo's map overlay).  They just need to put a BP and Wendy's on the corner I need to turn, and I'd be fine. Smiley
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx