Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin May 02, 2024, 04:21:25 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Warhammer Online  (Read 10049 times)
TinyElvis
l33t

Thank you very much!

View Profile WWW
« on: August 21, 2008, 01:04:53 PM »

Hey everyone. Got in the Open Beta and Ouch and I are going to run Chaos on the same server during the beta. Afterwards, if it rocks or not, we may subscriber then go on a game play server. If you are also in the OB, and want to run on the same server, post here.
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 03:56:10 PM »

I will have access to the beta as well.   What is chaos server?   Dont tell me that is a full on PVP as I hate PVP servers total gank fests.  Or are you planning to play on the Chaos side eg evil side?   I know the factions from the miniature game as I used to play that all the time but not paid attention on how they are implementing the good v evil aspect etc and how the factions are put in and or races hehe.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
TinyElvis
l33t

Thank you very much!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 04:09:24 PM »

Chaos is like the Horde from WOW. Havent yet gotten the server info, but once I do, will post it out along with names, etc.. The game overall will be interesting. Check out the newest trailer on the main site for more info on class abilities.
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2008, 12:33:57 PM »

Well played the beta for a while and so far I am not impressed at all.

Animations all see to be on the low frame count.

Very little character customization.

Game play / look feels like a generic version of Everquest 1 and WoW mixed together.

At this time I can not see putting out 50.00 plus a month fee on this game.

I am going to play the beta more before launch see if it grows on me etc but so far it's no WoW killer, not the next greatest MMO.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
TinyElvis
l33t

Thank you very much!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 06:32:26 PM »

Well, now it is live and if anyone wants to play, or is playing, here is my Char info.

On Gorfang
Darkbooger - Sorc
Petmybooger - Squig
Dismybooger - Disc of Khaine
Chachabooger - Chosen
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2008, 10:23:45 PM »

Just wanted to update that Tiny, Cyphis and myself also have Order characters on the Wasteland server.
My main character is Nashvyn but I plan to add others.

So far I am liking the game.  Its a more advanced Wow in my honest opinion.  The public quests definitely give this game more appeal.  It looks like they took the best of WoW and LOTRO and made a pretty decent game.  My only negative is that the graphics engine could be better and I expect it will with future patches.  Its better graphics than WoW but not as good as LOTRO.

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
Cra2hgirl
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2008, 09:50:01 PM »

Resist.... Resist... Resist.  Grin
Cyphis
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2008, 09:53:26 PM »

I am also on Gorfang playing mainly a Chaos tank.  His name is Khaaz if anyone wants to jump on and play some.  I like Chaos and Empire on the Wasteland server.  But other than those two, I am not overly excited about the classes in the other races.

Cyphis

~ If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.      - C.S. Lewis ~
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx