Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin May 12, 2024, 02:11:02 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Dragon Age 2  (Read 16080 times)
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2011, 09:02:50 PM »

Bioware already replied to that articale.   They used a time lock app so the game would not work till release day that is made by the same company that makes securerom.  Once the time lock is approved the app destorys itself and wont run again, they didnt acknowlege that the app didnt remove all of its items when it destorys itself, and they would fix that in the next patch.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Denied
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2011, 02:54:19 AM »

I just started playing.  I got kind of confused with this storyline.  Is this during, after, or before the first one?
Wow, that sentence is all kinds of a mess..LOL. This game sucks compared to the first one.  I like the boss fights, but the story is weak.  I am currently on the Ancient Rock Wraith.  I can only take 1/9 of his life on nightmare before wiping, and about 1/4 down on hard...I refuse to go normal.  Looks like its gonna be one of those week long boss fights.  Where is everyone else in the game?
=[TN]= Venus_Wong
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2011, 01:42:14 AM »

I have to disable at least antivirus to get the game to launch. On a different note. There is a patch and a high resolution texture pack on BioWare Social Network ( http://social.bioware.com/page/da2-patches ). I have both installed and with textures set for hi res. I have noticed the lappy (ASUS G73JH) is able to hold its own but does chug along sometimes. With that said, the resolution of rock, wood, and clothing is greatly enhanced. I say give it a go as long as you have a vid card with 1GB of memory.

=[TN]= Venus_Wong
Denied
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2011, 05:11:00 AM »

Nice find on the texture pack.  Worked great for me.
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx