Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin May 12, 2024, 12:06:20 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: WoW request... please? :(  (Read 17566 times)
z0id
« on: July 28, 2009, 05:21:09 AM »

Alright, I'm looking for an inactive account, does not need a character on it or even expansions just WoW because i REALLY don't wanna spend 30 dollars just to get back into the game.. someone please help? Sad
Rock8104
l33t

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2009, 12:50:12 PM »

I play on a Private Server Called WoW Legacy their web site is wowlegacy.net . I can give u my old log in to DL the game but dont feel like giving it out for good. PM if you want to join the private server Im always looking for more players.
Infamousd
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 08:23:17 PM »

yeah man or for that matter you could just download and create your own server. Cool
Fax
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2009, 05:57:54 PM »

Private servers are the way to go.
Infamousd
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 04:11:52 PM »

http://www.reaper-x.com/   <-- place to find premade all-in-one repacks of a private server that you can own, drive, and modify to your hearts content. make accounts for all of your friends and family, equip your avatar with all the greatest gear and go on a killing spree thru the latest offending town of your choice. Lay waste to the wastelands, overrule the overlords, suppress the suppressors! Plus all the GM commands and cheats you could ever dream of!!!

*note* - data base is not complete- but improving daily, results may vary, not responsible for loss of data, joy, life, or liberty. Not responsible for loss of appetite for the real game, or the game itself from over-exposure or returning to real game and realizing your sudden lack of power. Tongue

now if only someone would make an Age of Conan private server please...
Rock8104
l33t

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2009, 06:33:09 PM »

Im looking at buying a server that has 4 processors and adding a little RAM to it I might be able to run a server the only problem would be the lack of a T1 internet connection. The server is only 250 bucks so im sure it wont be the most powerful thing out there but better than doing it on my main comp.
Modious
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2009, 07:53:20 AM »

Im interested in playing on that private server, hey its nice to be back =P.
Infamousd
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2009, 02:09:18 PM »

Im looking at buying a server that has 4 processors and adding a little RAM to it I might be able to run a server the only problem would be the lack of a T1 internet connection. The server is only 250 bucks so im sure it wont be the most powerful thing out there but better than doing it on my main comp.

you really don't need a uber fast system to run a WOW server, but a fast connection will make a difference if you plan to have more than a few people on it.  not sure if a T1 is necessary, i'm sure a business class connection or just a faster residential connection thru your cable company will do.
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2009, 05:46:21 PM »

Standard cable will support 8 players on a wow server with no issues.  More then that an you start lagging the connections.   Its all about the upload rate on your connection when it comes to game server hosting.   I used to run a private WoW and had 6-8 online at times.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Modious
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2009, 07:17:13 PM »

You dont even really need that great of hardware, I used to run a WoW server on a gaming laptop with 2gb of DDR2 Ram, and an AMD Athlon 64 2.4ghz I believe with a 1.5 upload with 6-8 people. Im sure if you grabbed a cheap dual core and two gigs of ram you should be fine.
z0id
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2009, 12:37:24 AM »

what realm are you on rock? deathwing, orion, or legacy?
Modious
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2009, 05:37:54 AM »

I play on Legion, the name is fishtank
z0id
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2009, 06:16:52 AM »

your ignoring me on steam modius!
Modious
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2009, 08:42:13 PM »

I didnt see your invite. Give me a PM and we'll get this worked out. or msg me on aim dacypherwon
Rock8104
l33t

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2009, 01:28:53 AM »

I play on Orion  because it faster leveling I got burnt out on lvling on retail. I play horde on legion sometimes
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx