Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin May 02, 2024, 01:56:26 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: NeXus LAN Mumble Chat Server  (Read 11613 times)
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« on: October 07, 2010, 11:57:24 PM »

We now have a Mumble Voice Chat server exclusively for NeXus LAN.  This server will be up 24hrs and is hosted at P3 Computers.

The info is below:

Server address: mumble.p3computers.net
Server Port: 64738

Server will also be used at the LAN but will then have a LAN IP which we will give out during the event.

Client Download URL: http://mumble.sourceforge.net/
NeXus LAN Mumble Chat Server Installation Guide: http://www.nexuslan.org/forums/index.php?topic=1088.0

Most already know about this, but wanted to remove the Ventrilo announcement and replace with this message. The Ventrilo Server has been closed and will no longer be used. Mumble is much better.

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
=[TN]= Venus_Wong
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2010, 12:19:35 AM »

Will there be a slot for CoD Black Ops soon?

=[TN]= Venus_Wong
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2010, 02:22:28 AM »

Sure thing will add it now.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
=[TN]= Venus_Wong
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2010, 04:49:37 PM »

Cool. Playing Black Ops made me wonder if all of a sudden, like over night, I got super sucky at FPS games. I mean, I could not stay alive for long and would end rounds without a kill and died about 12-15 times. Then I realized that you have to build up your points and game currency to buy the perks and attachments which help you stay alive and kill more effectively. So watch out. Im gonna be a bad ass soon!!! Grin Grin Grin

=[TN]= Venus_Wong
Cra2hgirl
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2010, 11:18:38 PM »

Cool. Playing Black Ops made me wonder if all of a sudden, like over night, I got super sucky at FPS games. I mean, I could not stay alive for long and would end rounds without a kill and died about 12-15 times. Then I realized that you have to build up your points and game currency to buy the perks and attachments which help you stay alive and kill more effectively. So watch out. Im gonna be a bad ass soon!!! Grin Grin Grin

Be sure to purchase "contracts" in the operation screen.  It helps you get points and money faster, I didn't realize this until about lvl 12 or 13.
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx