Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin May 05, 2024, 10:20:37 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Warhammer online massive content cut  (Read 8236 times)
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2008, 12:55:51 AM »

Welp, not sure how I feel about this right now but they have removed 4 of the 6 capital cities from the game, and also removed 4 of the classes 2 of which were to be the MAIN PvE tanking classes in the game.   They have done this all to maintain the launch date rather then push it back.   They do not know when or if these will be added to the game after lauch.

Link to the article about this.  http://www.massively.com/2008/07/11/mark-jacobs-announces-major-features-cut-from-warhammer-online/

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Cyphis
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 06:10:27 PM »

Ugh....I hate when game developers do this crap.  It makes me want to turn in my pre-order.  But I will hold off on that for the moment.

Cyphis

~ If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.      - C.S. Lewis ~
Delta
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2008, 11:06:11 PM »

to be honest, i think this might be a good thing, will focus the starting stages of the game, with fine tuned classes and cities! Rather have a solid release then a buggy one cause they wanted to put as much content as possible into it
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2008, 12:54:37 AM »

Yeah but removing 4 of the 6 capital cities will hurt.  Going to be alot of lag in the cities as they will be over flowing.    And so many races dont have a capital city now.  I personally would rather have seen the game pushed back vs removal of that much content.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx