Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin May 16, 2024, 11:04:39 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Xbox Live anyone? or WoW?  (Read 9593 times)
Apocylypse4050
« on: March 18, 2009, 02:32:43 PM »

I got a few games on my 360 that i need some co-op achievements for and just some good fun if anyone is interested send me a PM and ill hit you back. I got tenchu z, COD5 with death cards, BF Bad Company (multiplayer).

I am also a WoW nerd and if anyone is just getting into the game or wants a new server hit me up.

Peace

Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 03:21:57 PM »

I've been tempted to get back in to WoW but it took so much of my time up and my time is very limited with family, work, this website, etc as it is... but every time I go to Best Buy or any local Gamestop I have to catch my hand reaching out to picking up a copy of the latest expansion as I am a real fan of RPG especially online ones.

As for Co-Op on the 360, Jeff (Cyphis) and I play many Co-op games especially the ones that were built from the ground up for Co-op such as Army of Two and RE5.  RE5 Co-op btw is really fun.

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
z0id
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 11:29:18 PM »

I've got xbox live, i'm usally on my pc playing quake but recently to some bad grades im downgraded to my 360 Tongue gamertag: xtimeb0mbx <<thats a zero.

We never did rematch on halo 3 btw
Apocylypse4050
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2009, 02:29:25 PM »

thanx zoid ill send u an invite sometime soon

id love to have a rematch again but i dont own the game so u may have to wait abit XD

and action i plan on buying RE5 and/or army of two for myself i have played and beaten both i just like em
also if u ever get back into WoW id be glad to hook u up on my server XD, rock8104 is also on there but he wont be on much till summer

gamertag is Apocylypse4050

Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2009, 06:19:22 PM »

and action i plan on buying RE5 and/or army of two for myself i have played and beaten both i just like em
also if u ever get back into WoW id be glad to hook u up on my server XD, rock8104 is also on there but he wont be on much till summer
The server all my characters are on is Kargath which as is several other members. 

Theres a Star Trek MMORPG coming out which I would not mind trying out.  Not sure when it comes out though.

[TC] Action
Rune
Camper

Bringer of Brightslap

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2009, 04:49:09 AM »

I'm on live (AR Rune Kai), but I play mostly fighting games on there, since I sold my GOW2 (might pick up Halo 3, though). Also, me and Jelli beat RE5 already.

EDIT-- and how is Army of Two? I've heard mixed reviews about it.

I'm back. Kinda. Maybe. Been sleep since Nexus LAN 3.
Apocylypse4050
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2009, 02:27:39 PM »

Army of Two's campaign is fun but it feels alittle short when its all done, there is some DLC for more levels
The game is completely based on working with ur teammate without them u can get in a real bind and just be screwed.
i have yet to play the online multiplayer but the co-op is fun using the aggro system and wat not.
not to mention pimping out ur guns is fun too XD
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2009, 03:25:47 PM »

Army of Two's campaign is fun but it feels alittle short when its all done, there is some DLC for more levels
The game is completely based on working with ur teammate without them u can get in a real bind and just be screwed.
i have yet to play the online multiplayer but the co-op is fun using the aggro system and wat not.
not to mention pimping out ur guns is fun too XD

Yeah I agree, it was pretty short... but was some good fun and laughs.  I doub't I will download the DLC unless it is free?

[TC] Action
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx