Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin May 05, 2024, 11:15:47 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Bad Company 2 $20 (Digital Download)  (Read 7247 times)
Fildy
Camper

View Profile
« on: March 29, 2010, 06:11:19 AM »

Stumbled across this today, and it really is too good of a deal to pass up in my opinion.

http://eastore.ea.com/store/ea/DisplayHomePage/ThemeID.718200?resid=S7BDzgoBAkYAADezuHcAAAAa&rests=1269842899834

Its from the ea store. They are currently running a standard promotion of $10 off making the game $40 but there is also a coupon code for $20 off a $40 purchase.

PAXEAST842

Use that code to get Bad Company 2 Digital download for $20. There are many other games it can be used towards, such as sims 3, mass effect 2 and many more.

Found this deal at fatwallet.com http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/996987/

Two little tidbits

UPDATE #1: Apply promo when you have $40+ in the cart, then remove what you don't want and the promo is still applied....an obvious glitch.

UPDATE #2: For those worrying about DRM and not wanting to use EA Download manager, all you have to do is install the download manager to download the game. Then move the downloaded BFBC2 (or any game for that matter) install files to another location and uninstall the download manager. Next, run the install and type it the key (unlock code) to install the game.
You can also download an image on BitTorrent or borrow a disc from a friend. The unlock code will work as the serial number. The only place that the unlock code will not work is on steam. It will work with retail discs.
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 12:36:54 PM »

The 10.00 discount is over but the 20.00 works making the game 31 after tax.  I went ahead an ordered a copy.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Cra2hgirl
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 01:08:42 PM »

Great price... Awesome game.

If you want, add me to your friend's list... Cra2hgirl
Dreyvas
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2010, 03:04:12 PM »

Great price... Awesome game.

If you want, add me to your friend's list... Cra2hgirl

Got your request last night and added you. Smiley
gfx