Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin May 09, 2024, 10:18:40 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Left 4 Dead  (Read 9639 times)
Infamousd
« on: May 15, 2009, 02:55:27 PM »

Hey guys if you want to play a great co-op game this is the one! Got game of the year awards already and is highly addictive.

If anyone wants a campaign partner or needs help getting an achievement send me PM and I'll give ya my steam handle.
Infamousd
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 01:59:36 PM »

BTW if anyone here has this game, and wants to allow a second person to experience the game at the same time, on the same computer you can implement SPLITSCREEN on your monitor. You can then use a game controller of your choice for player 2!

If you have a second monitor plugged into your system you can SPLITSCREEN vertically so each person has one monitor. This is an unsupported part of the xbox 360 version of the game that works for the PC, so 2 people can play on one steam account.

Linkage: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=745113

If anyone has questions about this setup feel free to reply here and I'll do my best to help.
330T
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 02:41:49 PM »

i've got a bunch of new maps up on the server.  Smiley
Infamousd
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2009, 04:17:36 PM »

WOOOAAAAAAAAaaa!!!!!!    Grin
Infamousd
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2009, 03:09:19 PM »

Been watching the trailers for the up and coming release of Left 4 Dead 2 this late fall! 

Looks mostly the same except for some new weapons like an axe, frying pan, and incendiary bullets!!!    Shocked

Can't wait! but until then I'll keep playing the first and feeding the addiction...   Tongue
Cra2hgirl
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2009, 03:28:25 PM »

frying pan

LOL!

I definitely want to play some L4D at the upcoming LAN!  You guys need to run an unofficial tourny Smiley
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2009, 03:28:41 PM »

I saw that L4D 2 was coming out.  It said 4 new survivors does that mean 8 player co-op now or is it still 4 with just new characters?

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
Infamousd
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2009, 05:25:12 PM »

I saw that L4D 2 was coming out.  It said 4 new survivors does that mean 8 player co-op now or is it still 4 with just new characters?

Just 4 new people to play as, but it'll be interesting to see if someone figures out how to mod the game and put the chars from version 1 into version 2- hell maybe as 8 way co-op! talk about total chaos!!!  Shocked   it's hard enough to make it thru a champaign without being shot once by someone, image 8 people playing at the same time! Massacre!!!   Tongue
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx