Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin May 02, 2024, 08:51:40 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: How'd you come up with your handle?  (Read 8273 times)
Cra2hgirl
« on: January 07, 2009, 07:27:15 AM »

I've had this handle forever.  Mine was given to me for my driving skills in real life at the time... LOL.  However, I happen to think I am a very good driver.
virt
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 02:38:01 PM »

I also consider myself a musician (it's a hobby, though) and originally went by Virtuoso.

People from then on, instead of typing the whole thing out, just called me virt.  The rest is history. XD
Cra2hgirl
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 06:57:35 PM »

I also consider myself a musician (it's a hobby, though) and originally went by Virtuoso.
That's cool.  Do you sing or play an instrument?  What kind of music?  So, I guess you are into Rock Band or Guitar Hero then, huh?
virt
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 07:52:02 PM »

I play guitar and I'm currently learning Piano Tongue  And I love guitar hero II and III but haven't done a whole lot of the recent releases (Rock Band, World Tour) etc.
Rune
Camper

Bringer of Brightslap

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2009, 03:18:59 AM »

Long-time nickname, named after Character, and stuck with it.

I'm back. Kinda. Maybe. Been sleep since Nexus LAN 3.
cheatch
Camper

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2009, 01:25:21 PM »

Heh used to played an old mmo called Dransik, best friend at the time named his character Chong and Cheech(correct way spelling it) was taken and made it this way. When started playing Evercrack, just used the same name and in that game after like level 20 you can set your last name, so i made mine Cheatch Nchong.
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx