Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin May 05, 2024, 03:21:40 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: OCZ Rebate - Prepaid Debit Card Hacked  (Read 5534 times)
=[TN]= Venus_Wong
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« on: December 14, 2010, 02:24:33 AM »

Funny thing that. I just got my $30 debit card for buying an OCZ Vertex 2 SSD back in Sept. It arrived today (12/13/10) and after registering online in noticed the account had a balance of 86 cents.  Shocked The account is showing a transaction for Kim's Beatuy Supply in Union City, GA on Dec. 11. I love the internets. Wink

=[TN]= Venus_Wong
Jpwinkis
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 04:04:58 AM »

Funny thing that. I just got my $30 debit card for buying an OCZ Vertex 2 SSD back in Sept. It arrived today (12/13/10) and after registering online in noticed the account had a balance of 86 cents.  Shocked The account is showing a transaction for Kim's Beatuy Supply in Union City, GA on Dec. 11. I love the internets. Wink
Id call or email OCZ. That's fraud and even though its $30 fuck the people and I would not let them get away.
=[TN]= Venus_Wong
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2010, 09:42:40 PM »

Yep, Im filing a fraud/unauthorized use claim. Could take up to 90 days. Sheesh! Roll Eyes

=[TN]= Venus_Wong
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx