Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin May 19, 2024, 02:01:21 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: How To see new posts in all forums quickly  (Read 6861 times)
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« on: May 29, 2009, 03:54:29 PM »

Most you already know this, but I just wanted to let everyone know that there is a quick way for you to view new posts in all forums when you login.  There is a "Show unread posts since last visit" link at the very top by your avatar which shows how long you been logged in, etc.  This link will show you all new posts since your last login in all forums.  If you have collapsed the header area you may not see this.  If so, just click the arrow and it will open up the header. The link is also at the bottom of the main page as well.  This is very helpful as you no longer would have to go into every forum to view new posts.

Soon, I will be adding a new button to the navigation (Home, Search, Profile, etc) to make it more stand out.

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
Rock8104
l33t

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 07:03:29 PM »

Be Careful witht hat button as it doesn't Always work. 90% of the tiem it does.
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2009, 08:27:39 PM »

Interesting.  Always works 100% for me.  Do you know a senario that it doesn't so I can pinpoint any problems?

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx