Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin May 13, 2024, 10:07:57 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: PC/360  (Read 8485 times)
virt
« on: July 29, 2008, 02:04:57 PM »

Okay guys, I have a quick question.

My set up at home, I have a 360 and a PC running through a VGA switch.  If I bring both, will the 360's you guys have set up be running on the same network as the PCs so I don't have to constantly keep moving stations?  Just wondering if you guys would allow that. Wink
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 02:37:11 PM »

Yes the 360's are on the same network as the PC's.  You can have both hooked up but we would ask if needed that you only have 1 or the other on at a time.   I dont see it being an issue on power unless we max out though.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
virt
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 05:47:43 PM »

Yeah- understandable, there'd be no sense on having both turned on at the same time as I'd only be able to view either/or at the same time.

Just kind of a general question depending on my gaming mood for the day. Tongue 
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 06:54:16 PM »

Sounds good I used to do the same thing when I carried my PC/Monitor.  Now since I am a laptop I dont tend to take my 360 anymore.  They so need to make a vga in on laptops.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Jpwinkis
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2008, 09:19:33 AM »

Sounds good I used to do the same thing when I carried my PC/Monitor.  Now since I am a laptop I dont tend to take my 360 anymore.  They so need to make a vga in on laptops.

VGA on laptops? They do but its out only, Ive faced this problem before when I wanted to take a 360 to work and needed something to display it on and borrowed a friends Media Center Laptop thinking I could get it to work. The only answer is get a USB tv tunner card
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2008, 11:27:31 AM »

Yes thats what I said they so need to make a VGA IN for laptops eheh.  I know its got an out hehe.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx