Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 30, 2024, 05:11:06 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: LAN War XIX; Indiana University; November 13-14; $15  (Read 8715 times)
IU_Hamstar
« on: October 05, 2010, 02:13:48 AM »

The title says it all, folks! This is a very popular and successful LAN event happening on the beautiful campus of Indiana University Bloomington. Here's the info:

What: LAN War XIX
When: 12pm Nov. 13 - 12pm Nov. 14
Where: Forest Quad Student Activity Room (1725 E. 3rd St., Bloomington, IN)
Cost: $15 pre-reg, $20 at the door
Size: 150-200
Prizes: Tons of great swag from huge names (see list here: http://www.iugaming.com/wordpress/?page_id=32). GalaxyTech is going to be in attendance with a stack of video cards to give away!
Tournaments: TF2, SC2 confirmed. LoL current favorite for final tournament. (Free to enter with admission!). Tourney winners get special prizes. "Big" items raffled off to give everyone a chance to win them.
Food: Dinner with drinks provided. Monster Energy also providing tons of free drinks.

This event is the most heavily-sponsored LAN that isn't a professionally-run event in the region, at the very least. We hope you guys can make it! If you have any questions, please either reply here, send me a PM, or visit our forums at http://www.iugaming.com!
Plague
Sniper

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 04:19:44 AM »

It is going on my calendar right now. I missed last years, but I for one am going this year. Specially with TF2 and LOL on the list of game very cool.
IU_Hamstar
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 05:36:29 AM »

Sweet! Glad to hear it!

Registration is now open, btw Cheesy
IU_Hamstar
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2010, 10:29:29 PM »

Update: Robin Walker (lead TF2 dev) is providing us with 18 signed posters as prizes for the tournament!
Jpwinkis
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2010, 05:38:28 PM »

Ill see if I can make it, went to one a while back and had fun. Hey Action and Fildy, remember when we almost died because I couldn't stay awake at the wheel?
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx