Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 26, 2024, 03:03:25 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print
Author Topic: NeXus LAN 9 Tournaments  (Read 49890 times)
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2011, 09:09:41 PM »

You can run it right away Saturady if you like, or Saturday in the 6-8 time frame, other times that we dont have a main tournament running would be after midnight raffle, or sunday morning before noon.

Let me know what your thinking.  You can over lap it with other tournaments if you want but cant say how many would sign up is all.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
mohawkmike
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2011, 02:04:57 PM »

Anyone interested in a Doom 2 CTF tourney?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsORcdIRQZ4&feature=related

That or Warsow?
cheatch
Camper

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2011, 12:51:50 AM »

think after quake 2 tourny i'll be all old sk00l'd out, i'll probably be down to play goldeneye source though
JeLLITYMe
Sniper

SF guru

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2011, 06:04:41 PM »

Will there be any console gaming of any sort. Non official of course and more for entertainment. Name a console, and players bring games for late night quiet time competitions or whatever. Street Fighter for example, PS2. Or maybe even Guitar Hero, Xbox. Just a suggestion.

I got you covered on the console front (own all three). Always down for some street fighter!

If you are not doing something to its maximum, why do it?
XBL: JeLLITYMe
Same tag for Steam, Origin, psn etc.
Uptime podcast host:uptime.podomatic.com
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2011, 08:02:45 PM »

On console's there will not be console tournaments, but anyone is welcome to buy a seat and bring a console.   There will not be seperate areas for pc and consoles everything is in the same area.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
JeLLITYMe
Sniper

SF guru

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2011, 09:26:09 AM »

On console's there will not be console tournaments, but anyone is welcome to buy a seat and bring a console.   There will not be seperate areas for pc and consoles everything is in the same area.
okay, it will be a tight fit since I'm also bringing my PC. but at least there will be plenty to do.

If you are not doing something to its maximum, why do it?
XBL: JeLLITYMe
Same tag for Steam, Origin, psn etc.
Uptime podcast host:uptime.podomatic.com
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2011, 01:00:06 PM »

Just remember that you cant have the console and the PC on at the smae time.    Power is designed for 1 system or console per seat.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
tetsuo
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2011, 07:54:44 PM »

I have a Tritton headset that requires an plug outlet. Will an outlet be available?
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2011, 08:19:07 PM »

Each person gets 1 outlet that they are to plug a surge strip into.   So you can plug into your strip yes.   You supposed to be only plugging in 1 pc and 1 monitor but I cant think that headphones use that much power to make a difference.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Lincoln7
Sniper

What's your favorite planet?? Mine's the sun...

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2011, 03:59:29 AM »

Is the League of Legends tourney completely closed or will there be more seats opening up?
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2011, 06:01:58 AM »

At this time its closed unless someone dropes out.   Its geared for the mid range to experienced player that has lvled up their accounts etc.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Nacelle
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2011, 11:41:34 AM »

I didn't realize that the player count was going to be so low on LoL. I signed myself up but forgot to do so with my son. If there isn't going to be any more teams, give my spot to him, kingcrabmonster. He's a better player. I would have done it myself except that I can't find a button to unregister for a tournament.
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2011, 12:40:51 PM »

I can change it.  With it being an added tournament over an above the original ones and being late night we held it to 20 people 4 teams to keep it from going all night long.

There are several that list never played, I suspect they will not end up playing since this tournament is more geared to the experienced player.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Javik
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2011, 08:15:37 PM »

I thought I was going to be getting MW3 for the PC back when I signed up for the tournament, but I've since changed my mind.  Could you remove me from the MW3 tournament?  Smiley
tetsuo
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2011, 04:00:14 PM »

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx