Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 28, 2024, 11:17:43 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: NeXus LAN 9 Sponsor --- Bawls  (Read 23537 times)
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« on: September 09, 2011, 04:40:18 PM »

Bawls will be sponsoring NeXus LAN 9!!!  Please be sure to post here thanking them for their support.

www.bawls.com

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Plague
Sniper

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 06:15:38 PM »

woot Bawls... Need my root beer bawls fix.

Thanks for sponsoring Nexus lan Bawls, you are great.
Cyphis
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 10:00:03 PM »

While I am not a big fan of the original flavor, I am sooo glad they came out with the cherry.  Love that one.  But Bawls has always been a gamer's choice.  Great company and great product.

Cyphis

~ If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.      - C.S. Lewis ~
Ronster
l33t

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2011, 12:13:02 PM »

i like the root beer myself, thanks bawls
Denied
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2011, 04:00:28 PM »

Great,  I love all of their flavors.
tetsuo
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2011, 05:19:02 AM »

Awesome! Thanks  BAWLS!!!
=[TN]= Venus_Wong
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2011, 01:45:18 AM »

That's cool!

=[TN]= Venus_Wong
Fildy
Camper

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2011, 05:46:04 PM »

Thanks Bawls for keeping me awake during the lan. I'de like to give a special thanks to the extra boost of energy that you gave me to help me make it through the final table of the poker tournament. Only to see me finish 3rd. I love all of your flavors and love seeing you as a sponsor!
aaronl29
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2011, 10:18:18 PM »

Yeah that last round of poker definitely needed Bawls. Thanks Bawls for the awesome sponsorship!
twodavez
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2011, 02:40:42 AM »

Yeah that last round of poker definitely needed Bawls. Thanks Bawls for the awesome sponsorship!

Ha ha, and then a woman "won" it!
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2011, 02:42:11 AM »

I am not sure if Aaron or Crash won it as 1st and 2nd were awarded so they played only until the 2 remained.     Did you guys count chips to see who was the chip leader at that point?

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Fildy
Camper

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2011, 04:56:40 AM »

I am not sure if Aaron or Crash won it as 1st and 2nd were awarded so they played only until the 2 remained.     Did you guys count chips to see who was the chip leader at that point?

It was rather clear, aaron had all the chips. It didn't really matter though I though, only the top 2 mattered.
twodavez
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2011, 01:08:37 PM »

I did't mean to say she had chip lead or not, jsut the fact that she survived till the end which i agree with fildy was top two, after that it didn't matter who had more chips. And also I didn't play in the tournement, but thanks for making it that way. I always hating watching two people battle it out for hours only betting when they had a hand, especially when someone has such a large chip lead...
Good show!
Cra2hgirl
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2011, 07:35:12 PM »

I am not sure if Aaron or Crash won it as 1st and 2nd were awarded so they played only until the 2 remained.     Did you guys count chips to see who was the chip leader at that point?

It was rather clear, aaron had all the chips. It didn't really matter though I though, only the top 2 mattered.

Yes, Arron was the chip leader by far.  But, I was down most of the night... as Fildy can tell you, I just don't give up.

That was fun, now I am in the mood for a poker night. Smiley
aaronl29
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2011, 07:36:59 PM »

Poker was still my most fun moment of the whole LAN and it wasn't even on a computer lol
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx