Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 26, 2024, 06:49:35 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Just Added - Starcraft II 1 v 1 hosted on Systemax Gaming PC's  (Read 12847 times)
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« on: October 24, 2011, 05:18:27 PM »

This tournament will be run round the clock until a winner is declaired.   We will layout the brackets then people will pair up and play their matchs head to head on 2 really NICE PC's supplied by Systemax Gaming.

Once everyone in round one has played and reported their match results we will post round 2, 3 etc until a winner is declaired.

It will be each person's responsibilty to get their match played as soon as possible, keeping the units busy as much as possible.  We also understand other tournaments will be running and fully expect people to play in them as well.  So just play your matches as you have open time.

Map an rules will be posted by Denied soon.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Cra2hgirl
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 06:42:02 PM »

Wow, there are three RTS tournaments this time around.  Makes me wish I still had time to get into a RTS game.
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 07:11:02 PM »

I know right.   I used to play them but anymore I just get my ass kicked in RTS so I am not going to bother hehe.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Cyphis
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2011, 09:10:13 PM »

That's why you play me.  We both suck and play at about the same level.  Hehe.

Cyphis

~ If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.      - C.S. Lewis ~
f1cti0n
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2011, 03:15:59 PM »

This should be fun  Smiley

Can't wait to play Denied 1v1 lol
Denied
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2011, 04:34:01 PM »

This should be fun  Smiley

Can't wait to play Denied 1v1 lol

I hope to play you in the finals, but I do not look forward to getting my face smashed in.  I have not played in forever because I am addicted to HoN.
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx