Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 27, 2024, 12:51:00 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: It is Official!  (Read 40985 times)
Delta
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2008, 06:55:16 PM »

Based on how this reads.

"Exciting new classes like the witch doctor bring new gameplay options to the table. Returning classes, like the barbarian, have been completely redone with new skills to give them a feel unique to Diablo III."

The key word being CLASSES.

I suspect we will see 1 more NEW class and 2 more returning ones.

Could be wrong but thats my theory.

Agreed, i think there will be at least 1 more new class if not 2
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2008, 01:01:13 AM »

Thats a good point... they might make the sorc a mage or something as a "new" class.  Who knows.

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2008, 03:21:38 AM »

All classes this time have male and female options instead of being locked into 1 sex.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Cra2hgirl
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2008, 03:49:24 AM »

She's only saying that because we started back up playing again and I am playing the Necromancer.  But that may change soon anyway.

That was only part of the reason.  Necros are fun to play, but I hate to be in a party with them because I get the summoned creatures confused with the mobs we are trying to attack.  Grin
=[TN]= Venus_Wong
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2008, 01:54:28 AM »

Take it with a grain of salt. GameSpot aka Ca$hWhore newsletter that I subscribe to has a release date of Dec. 31, 2009. However, their website for Diablo III info has a release date of TBA.  Huh

=[TN]= Venus_Wong
Delta
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2008, 11:46:58 AM »

Take it with a grain of salt. GameSpot aka Ca$hWhore newsletter that I subscribe to has a release date of Dec. 31, 2009. However, their website for Diablo III info has a release date of TBA.  Huh

any kind of release date you see from anywhere but the official source, is all a guess, Like i said before, i been hearing rumors (from friends of mine who work in the industry) that it might be around this Christmas, cause they have been workin on this game for the past 3-4 years. But again its all rumors till an official announcement is made!
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx