Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 28, 2024, 09:04:48 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: WarZ not the game that was sold on Steam  (Read 6078 times)
Zebbe
Sniper

View Profile
« on: December 22, 2012, 04:47:02 PM »

Yes, you are hearing it, WarZ has been removed from Steam and refunds are being distributed.
According to the results of allegations of ripping zombies from other games by the developers, ... we have been DUPED!
It's all over the internet!

Wonder if Serg is feeling like an apocolypse is beginning to fall upon him?

Wonder if he can survive his own game now?

Zebbe
Moose Lodge #1645 Member
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2012, 07:19:12 PM »

I saw those pictures and to be honest its not the zombies in the game they are complaining about its the intro graphic they are saying the artist that did that used pictures of zombies from conventions etc when he drew the pictures.    This is very low end issue IMO.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Boon
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 01:19:05 AM »

Aside from the assumed copying. I think the biggest deal players had, was that the description on steam was not clean cut, and left open the fact that the game was not a polished finished product... They listed certain aspects of the game that are not yet in existence in play. I think this coupled with Serg's previous failures in the industry brought alot of concern to steam staff, along with some of the purchasers.

I like the game, but I can't say that I like Serg or his methods...

It will be interesting to see who wins out between Warz and the Dayz standalone when it's all said and done... I will say that if Dayz had better graphics, and a less glitchy UI and AI, I don't think Warz would have made it this far.

"Call da Ambalamps!"

Www.twitch.tv/boonjob
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx