Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 29, 2024, 01:52:21 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: It's Semi-Official!  (Read 6796 times)
Zebbe
Sniper

View Profile
« on: February 23, 2013, 04:03:28 AM »

This may seem premature to announce, but I couldn't hold it back any longer!

I have two items to post:

1) I have started to collect and store; frozen pork shoulders, and frozen turkeys.

Wait for it, .................. Wait for it! ................... Yes Cyph, ....... wait .............

2) I have been given the blessings and graces by the current #1645 L.O.O.M. Governor to use the Lodge for our 2nd Annual "Smoked Pulled Pork/Turkey" LAN event for the U.S. Marine Corp TOYS FOR TOTS collection.

Obviously it needs to be approved by the Nexus Staff, but I feel compelled to say it has a great possibility to pass!
The 1st annual event was extremely successful by the efforts put forth by Renegade, Boon, DarkEgo, myself  and the other staff members that got contributions and/or participated.
To all, I am thankful and proud to be a part of that group.
I am anxiously looking forward to continual annual events just before Christmas, to help the less fortunate children acquire some form of joy from our dedicated Marine Troops, and our support thereof.

Zebbe

Zebbe
Moose Lodge #1645 Member
Cyphis
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2013, 12:17:12 AM »

All I can say is.....    WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cyphis

~ If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.      - C.S. Lewis ~
GetSomE
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 08:02:07 PM »

MMMMM! Pulled pork! I fancy myself an avid meat smoker. I did a great pork butt last summer. Gonna try and get my brisket right this year.
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 09:07:09 PM »

Sounds awesome to me!!!!

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx