Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 29, 2024, 07:42:36 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 2 PC Question  (Read 7423 times)
Literacy
« on: July 25, 2008, 02:53:49 PM »

Hey all,

I've got a server rig that I like to drag around - I noticed in the rules that I'm only allowed to bring one computer per entry fee - no one will be playing on this rig and it'll be controlled by VNC, so there'll be no extra monitor or peripherals - I just have pre-configured servers set up on it that I like to have around for convenience.

Will I have to pay double to bring it in?
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 02:59:37 PM »

No you will not.  There is a server row for people to plug servers into.  The servers are plugged directly into the Gigabit core switch.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
TinyElvis
l33t

Thank you very much!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 06:23:52 PM »

Question though. As we have a game server with that has great specs and a lot of games, do you want to list what items you have on it? WOuld hate to have you lug it around if you need to.
Literacy
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2008, 01:23:05 AM »

The server's casemodded and I like to drag it around to show off and compensate for my own emotional shortcomings.

For the most part, it'll be doing little serving and more just looking pretty - looking at the quality of servers from the first event, I'd trust your server rigs over mine any day of the week.
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx