Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 30, 2024, 04:50:52 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Starforge??!?!? - Halo meet Minecraft and Warcraft  (Read 6004 times)
Boon
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile WWW
« on: July 07, 2013, 10:08:14 PM »

So, I was buzzing through the daily sales for Steam, noticed Starforge alpha on sale for 13 bucks.... Looks like a twist of minecraft only better, with a halo scenery, and just a dash of game play aspects from some RTS.... Considering it is only in ALPHA, I must say it looks very promising. I personally like minecraft but grew board of it... But this game, takes it to a whole new level.. Sounds like the physics are what's going to make this game.. the fact all structures must be "structurally" sound is amazing... Entire structures can collapse if you do not support and build them correctly.

The game modes announced sound like it should keep things interesting for some time.

For LAN, I think I like the aspect of have two factions race to build a base to defend only to switch gears and become a fps; to siege each of those bases.

For 13 bucks I think I will snag it, has anyone given it a try?

"Call da Ambalamps!"

Www.twitch.tv/boonjob
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 12:45:04 PM »

It does look interesting.

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
Boon
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 05:17:08 AM »

It's kinda meh, seems like it have potential, and where they want to take it looks interesting, I grew bored of it in literally 30 minutes.

"Call da Ambalamps!"

Www.twitch.tv/boonjob
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx