Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 27, 2024, 11:58:00 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: SAS Secure Tommorow Review  (Read 5641 times)
Jpwinkis
Sniper

View Profile
« on: October 19, 2008, 08:16:52 AM »

So this new game came out and it looked like it might be worth checking out. Its by City Interactive who makes pretty crappy games and this might of been there best yet. To start out its a FPS game with iron sights so it had something going for it. Its pretty short, I beat it in 2 hours or so, maybe less as I wasn't timing it. Storyline was the OK as you have to stop terrorist with a suitcase nuke. The first level starts out in a prison were one is being busted out. The game is playable with a few flaws that if patched could make this a 5 out of 10 which for a small Polish gaming company isn't to bad. First off you have 2 teammates who could probably beat the game for you as they area always in front of you and always killing your enemies. I found myself using the sprint key the whole gaming trying to get in front of them to get some kills. Your teammates can be rather annoying by stepping in front of you keeping you from firing, were you can shoot your teammates no matter how hard you try. I used the shotgun a lot and found a glitch that it would fire 1 extra round sometimes when you were using the iron sights that got rather annoying. One thing you get used to is every save checkpoint when it saves it stops you from moving while it saves, apparently low budget games don't know how to let it save while your still playing. You get used it after a while and can see a check point coming up on the mini map. The game ran ok but some points it ran really slow but would start running smooth again. At the point when you were told to stack up and wait for you teammates to open the door and throw a flash grenade felt like I was playing F.E.A.R. with the bullet time feature as they probably took it right from the game. As you know I'm no Cytog when it comes to reviews so Ill end on this. The game is short and not worth the $20 bucks, but if it was ever in a $1.99 bin or free its not the best game you will ever play but its not the worst game either.
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx