Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 27, 2024, 12:22:00 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: ST HD Remix  (Read 7720 times)
JeLLITYMe
Sniper

SF guru

View Profile
« on: December 13, 2008, 05:17:04 PM »

A long wait for me but I finally got it, and as well I will be back online mid- January. Untill I can either get in town or get on Live, here is some good stuff for you guys to practice with so I won't win so easily.

Guile's airthrow CAN BEAT OUT SHORYUKENS!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzson3pjPXU

Great Akuma combo
Jump in HP, HP air hadouken, crouching MP, LK Hurricane Kick (Tatsumaki) or
Jump in HP, HP air Hadouken, crouching LP, standing LP, LK Hurricane Kick

Crazy Sagat Juggle (do when opponent crouches or is recovering from a knockdown)
Cross-up (jump slightly over your opponent) HK, crouching LP, standing LK, (ANY) Tiger Knee (2-hits), Tiger Knee (one more hit), Tiger Genocide (two or three more hits)

Another way T.Hawk will tell you to GTFO!
Hawk Dive, Mega Typhoon (imput ((buffer)) the Super command as the Hawk Dive hits).  100% way of landing his super

Why Vega will Kill you in ONE HIT
HP Off the Wall Dive, crouching MK, crouching MK, Crouching MP (this will dizzy on all characters)
Hp Off the Wall Dive, crouching Mk, crouching MK, HK Flip Kick or use his super FTW

If you really want to look like a HD Remix "Master"..
M.Bison (on crouching or recovering opponent with full meter)
Cross-Up MK, Crouching LP (if done fast enough, Bison will actually punch the wrong way, but it still hit the opponent for a good WTF moment), close standing MK, close standing MK, close standing MK, standing HK
(dizzies, here you can tell your opponent to drop his jaw or something cause the match is over) As they get up with dizzy stun, Jump straight up and press MP on the way down, then jumping foward MP, than one more jumping forward mp (start charging back), then end it with his Knee-Press Nightmare Super for a cool finish to a 100% combo.

If you are not doing something to its maximum, why do it?
XBL: JeLLITYMe
Same tag for Steam, Origin, psn etc.
Uptime podcast host:uptime.podomatic.com
Rune
Camper

Bringer of Brightslap

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2008, 11:15:37 PM »

...thanks for the info, ALL of this crap has happened to me already. Dammit.

I'm back. Kinda. Maybe. Been sleep since Nexus LAN 3.
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx