Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 28, 2024, 03:52:30 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Moving to the Columbus area  (Read 27302 times)
Clarity
« on: May 13, 2008, 05:06:44 AM »

Hey guys! I'm currently living in Tampa, FL, but I'm moving to the Columbus area in August! We have NO LAN centers here. I'm wanting to meet new gamer friends in Dayton/ Columbus. I grew up in the Fairborn area, so I'll be there a lot. Let's LAN it up!

<3 Stephanie
A.K.A Clarity

p.s. Add my Myspace if you'd like to keep in touch with me.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=11233110
Jpwinkis
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 05:52:51 AM »

Welcome to the forum. Hopefully we will see you at the August LAN depending when you arrive in Dayton. What games do you mostly play?
Cyphis
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2008, 12:09:05 PM »

Welcome Clarity.  We look forward to seeing you at the upcoming events.

Let us know if you have any suggestions or thoughts about what you would like to see at the events.

Thanks

Cyphis

~ If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.      - C.S. Lewis ~
Clarity
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2008, 06:12:32 PM »

I played halo 2 for the MLG 2007 Season. I moved onto Gears of War last September, but once I found out they were taking it out of the circuit for MLG 2008, I decided to come back to halo. Right now I'm currently playing GTA when I have time. I'm constantly playing guitar hero. I also have RSV2, Shadowrun, RSV, Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty 4, and a few others. Feel free to add my tag! xo Clarity. If anyone here does the whole MLG thing, add my MLG tag! MLG Clarity. Smiley
Cyphis
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2008, 06:25:18 PM »

Are you mainly a console gamer, or are you also running a lot of PC games?  Or do you just run the whole gambit?

Cyphis

~ If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.      - C.S. Lewis ~
Clarity
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2008, 02:03:39 AM »

I'm mainly a console gamer. But, if I had a nice PC that would run Unreal tournament, I'd be allllll over that!
Cyphis
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2008, 03:12:42 AM »

Well, who knows.  We did a benefit for a sick kid not too terribly long ago that a computer system was given away.  So hopefully as wel gain sponsors we can get bigger and better prizes like that.

Cyphis

virt
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2008, 04:42:46 PM »

Hey Clarity, I live in the Columbus area too and grew up in Springfield.

Where in Columbus are you living?  My friends and I do console LAN's (mostly CoD4, Halo 3 and GoW) at least once a month at my apartment.  We're always looking for new faces.

We're also looking for an addition to our team for GoW2 when it comes out for MLG '09 (we're praying).  Let me know if you're interested in coming out!  The next one will probably be mid/late June, and then probably mid-August.
Delta
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2008, 09:14:00 PM »

oh yea btw virt, ill be back up there on the 15th for the pool/keg party.
Jpwinkis
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2008, 10:02:51 PM »

Pool Keg party? My invite must be in the mail right virt?
Delta
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2008, 12:08:53 AM »

first one of the season, got pushed back cause pool was getting renovated. Craig Krenzel hosts some good parties!
virt
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2008, 03:18:08 AM »

lol  For the info- the keg/pool party got canceled guys :<

Pool is still being worked on and won't be ready in time.  But!  They'll send out a notice when they reschedule.
Delta
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2008, 03:46:14 AM »

lol  For the info- the keg/pool party got canceled guys :<

Pool is still being worked on and won't be ready in time.  But!  They'll send out a notice when they reschedule.
Terrance told me June 15th
Delta
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2008, 07:35:03 PM »

Jeff, its Saturday June 14th. Its been confirmed! Kegs, Free Food, and Live music man! Its going to be sick!
Jpwinkis
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2008, 06:02:14 AM »

Ok, whens the next party up there, I'm ready to drive back up to Columbus.
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx