Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 29, 2024, 12:16:34 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Any "lender" video cards available?  (Read 10652 times)
MasterChiefa
« on: June 19, 2009, 01:52:44 AM »

My 9800gt went out a little over a week ago.  Sad I've RMA'd it, but I won't get it until monday according to the tracking info!!!! Angry

If anyone has a pci-e card they could loan me for the lan that would be awesome, I've been looking foward to this for awhile now.

It doesn't have to be a good card, just something I can play cod4 with.

I'd even be willing to let you hold something of mine for "collateral".

Also, if anyone knows of somewhere I can buy a card and be guaranteed to be able to return it for my money back that would also work.  I know walmart takes almost any return, but they don't sell video cards in the store.
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 02:04:09 AM »

I only have spare AGP 6800GT cards sorry.

Have you thought about maybe upgrading? I know Best Buy carries 260s and 280s at decent prices (for retail).

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
Cra2hgirl
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 08:13:23 AM »

Oh man, that sucks.  I hope you are able to get something worked out so you can be at the LAN.
MasterChiefa
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 11:35:36 AM »

Have you thought about maybe upgrading?

Yeah, I've thought about it, but I think I need a new cpu first.  Still running an e6300, would like to get a q6600.
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2009, 03:42:41 PM »

Have you thought about maybe upgrading?

Yeah, I've thought about it, but I think I need a new cpu first.  Still running an e6300, would like to get a q6600.
I can't talk, my desktop is only a P4 3.0ghz and my notebook which I use to game on is only a Core 2 1.8ghz.

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
MasterChiefa
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2009, 01:10:09 PM »

I've been watching the tracking on UPS' site, and damnit it just went past me!  It was in Indianapolis last night and now in Columbus today... but I won't get it until monday!  this sucks!
sooth
Ronster Beater

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2009, 10:21:47 PM »

Will an 8800GT work for you?

Top winner at NEXUS LAN VII! Cheesy
Sponsor of NEXUS LAN 14
twodavez
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2009, 06:45:09 PM »

Not sure if you realized but this initial post was done back in June. I just saw MasterChiefa OWNing in COD last weekend at a LAN OC even, so i think his RMA'd Card is back and working. I wish you all luck against him at NExus this weekend!
sooth
Ronster Beater

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2009, 01:05:17 PM »

Not sure if you realized but this initial post was done back in June. I just saw MasterChiefa OWNing in COD last weekend at a LAN OC even, so i think his RMA'd Card is back and working. I wish you all luck against him at NExus this weekend!
Nope I didn't lol. Oh well

Top winner at NEXUS LAN VII! Cheesy
Sponsor of NEXUS LAN 14
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx