Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 27, 2024, 10:14:43 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: highly interested...  (Read 27367 times)
Delta
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2008, 10:11:31 PM »

Just as long as she can still play though, because I kind've need her on my team. XD

with that remark, i say any team fights, are to be random! Reason he wants her on his team is cause she kicks his ass at Helo!
virt
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2008, 12:09:52 AM »

Her and I haven't 1v1'd yet.  And, sir, if she can kick my ass in Halo (she IS one level higher than I am...) that means she could wipe the floor with you. :p

And in a real tournament, random teams?  Please. :>
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2008, 01:18:38 AM »

Unless it is large yearly event, all NeXus LAN tournaments will be random teams if more than 2 players per team.  We find this to be the most enjoyable for everyone at the LAN.

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
Delta
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2008, 02:01:33 AM »

Her and I haven't 1v1'd yet.  And, sir, if she can kick my ass in Halo (she IS one level higher than I am...) that means she could wipe the floor with you. :p

dude you told me the other day at the apartment you played her in Halo and she was kicking your ass! And i don't play halo no more, so id hope she could kick my ass...
Cyphis
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2008, 02:21:12 AM »

Action, that is not necessarily the case.  While we enjoy random teams, they may not all necessarily be that way.  It just kind of depends.

Cyphis

~ If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.      - C.S. Lewis ~
Cyphis
NeXus LAN Staff

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2008, 02:31:05 AM »

Hey Clarity,   Renegade (KarzakX on Xbox Live) just tried to add you to his friends list and got an error back saying your friends list is full.  Man, just how popular are you?!!!

Cyphis

~ If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.      - C.S. Lewis ~
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2008, 03:33:46 AM »

Action, that is not necessarily the case.  While we enjoy random teams, they may not all necessarily be that way.  It just kind of depends.
I thought only during large lans.

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
virt
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2008, 03:44:26 AM »

dude you told me the other day at the apartment you played her in Halo and she was kicking your ass! And i don't play halo no more, so id hope she could kick my ass...

No, I don't remember telling you that... I've yet to actually play her.  I told you the same thing, she could *probably* kick my ass as she is a higher level than I am.

Clarity
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2008, 05:43:45 AM »

Hey Clarity,   Renegade (KarzakX on Xbox Live) just tried to add you to his friends list and got an error back saying your friends list is full.  Man, just how popular are you?!!!

ahh my bad! I've got so many MLG people on there. I'll be sure to delete people ASAP.

xo
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx